Deleted

Your average kills per game..?

Here are the number you take it from...

What you do is you find out your total games played, after you play a game you can see wins and losses then put those together...
    In my case i have 244 wins and 228 losses... That gives me 472 games played.. My total takedowns are 6894, but that includes towers.. So i take one tower off per game so all in all it is.. 6422 takedowns...

At last i take 6422 and divide it with 472 and get kills per game... My kills in average each game is 13,6, which is considerablu higher than i expected, which is probably why i have Platinum in Takedowns...

So what is your average kills per game?

Dear god why are you teaching me math in my spare time?!

10+ Year Old Account
    There are two flaws in your maths, the 1st one being that you assume you get the last hit on 1 tower per game, but that does sound about right so that isn't too big an issue. However, the 2nd flaw is that takedowns also includes assists. Using your numbers, you get 13.6 kills OR assists, both of which are added together, in the average game. Assuming an average game of 30 minutes, that sounds about right.

Where do you see the number of lost games?? O_o
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

takedowns include assists though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't trust that number. It fluctuates *a lot*.

Still not sure how it calculates SR, TT, Dominion and Custom games. And my kills in ARAM are quite different from TT.

Deleted
    Dominion games dont count he has classic view

You should use LoLKing for this so you can see your actual kill count. All you have to do afterwards is finish a game and check your losses so you have your total amount of games played.

Deleted
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the "medal" on that page just evolve constantly on absolute numbers rather than ratio's? In other words, after 5000 games you're bound to just have Diamond on every part of your "normal" takedowns and such?

*If you hover over takedowns it says "Takedowns earned: Kills + Assists + Tower destroyed".

I never record the number of kills I have each game, because there is only one score that matters. Victory.
    RETH

15+ Year Old Account
    www.lol-king.net

Also, I play support 80% of the time...that stat doesn't mean shit. Only your ELO matters.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Doesn't kill score directly correspond to penis size?

Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the "medal" on that page just evolve constantly on absolute numbers rather than ratio's? In other words, after 5000 games you're bound to just have Diamond on every part of your "normal" takedowns and such?

*If you hover over takedowns it says "Takedowns earned: Kills + Assists + Tower destroyed".
    Yes, it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    www.lol-king.net

Also, I play support 80% of the time...that stat doesn't mean shit. Only your ELO matters.
    It does if you want to calculate that particular ratio.

Deleted
    I must say that i got very surprised by the 13,6 number, but quickly realised after posting about the assists... On the other hand it would be unfair for people playing support to say kills per game and not include assists...
    So i guess my score is not very good after all..

But thanks for clarification and for LoLKing.net...

10+ Year Old Account
    I calculated 7389137219/ 0 / 321371297

IM KINDA LIKE GOD
    Grammar- It's the difference between knowing your shit & knowing you're shit.

Average about 2.1 kills for the 454 total games I've played (231-223 W-L). Roughly 85% of my games are played as support