Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    wow, got home thought id do some pvp and shockwave is hitting for more than my ms..... wtf is this shit.. i will never stop playing warrior but this is complete bull.

15+ Year Old Account
    My guess is these nerfs are intended for level 90, and its close enough to Mists release that they could make them live. It doesnt really make sense as to why they'd do it before the actual release date, but whatever.

Regardless, warrior was so lackluster all through Cataclysm and doesn't appear to be any better in Mists, so I'm done with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do 5k less on dummies since the nerfs, and I was already struggling to keep up with our other dps since the patch (I`m arms). Why they need to nerf already underwhelming abilities is beyond me, I dont want to be a class dependant on cooldowns and execute for decent dps.

these nerfs are making it hard for me to decide which 85 to transfer to my friend who came back to wow's server. i don't care if i play the top dps, but i do enjoy playing high dps. i like big numbers, i don't care. that's fun to me. but i have a rogue, mage, priest, hunter and the warrior. and fury is fun as fuck.
    though, the nerfs are intended for lvl 90, warriors may not be affected as much then. who knows. i just smoked and i hear an ice cream truck.

@tomservo
    go for the freakin MAGE. it is fool proof and you wont end up wasting ur money cause that class never gets nerfed.
    going for the warrior is a gamble. every single patch has a warrior nerf pretty much

Just to inform you all, lvl 90 dps already sucks, with these nerfs coming along i don't see the reason to ever bring a warrior to any pve/pvp formation.

If blizzard is going to do this... i got a simple solution to fix this crap:

100% CS
    Last edited by Beefkow; 2012-09-21 at 10:37 PM.

Deleted
    Lost 4k dps on the 85 dummy, hopefully they'll tweak it in the coming weeks.

Deleted
    do not worry fellow warriors a nerf to execute will come as to any ability that gives as a edge over any class or just a fell good sensation. i can feel it coooming in the air tonight ! hold on

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    My sub ended right on time (don't flame - I'll be back and playing warr like a real warrior would).

I don't like the hotfixes much, but I guess I can see why. Even as Fury I was crushing many classes more than I was as Arms in full Cata gear in BG's, Execute not even included (which averaged about 30-40k in PvP).

Still, it upsets me even more than nothing has been done to Spriests. And Moonkins? They were critting me for 50k and I had approx. 70% PvP resilience. We must have been Gods at lvl 90 to have warranted these nerfs.
    Played from early BC to just before ICC. On indefinite hiatus. xD

Quote Originally Posted by cexspa View Post
    @tomservo
    go for the freakin MAGE. it is fool proof and you wont end up wasting ur money cause that class never gets nerfed.
    going for the warrior is a gamble. every single patch has a warrior nerf pretty much
    the mage is in heavy consideration. i'm a strictly pve player though and i still favor the warrior because i just really enjoy how fury plays so i'll likely transfer that.

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    http://simulationcraft.org/504/Raid_T14H.html

Fury warriors were, arms warriors were in the bottom 50% of the dps classes, no idea why we got nerfs as well...
    Simulationcraft is not infallible and patchwerk fights don't even exist in MoP. World bosses don't count.

Blizzard is not giving up high Execute damage, either. They're determined to stick with it so it, "feels more like an execute," or whatever.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    Just to inform you all, lvl 90 dps already sucks, with these nerfs coming along i don't see the reason to ever bring a warrior to any pve/pvp formation.

100% CS
    Signed, myself.

Quote Originally Posted by dapper85 View Post
    Hey guys, just wanting to know of the nerfs are actually live? I know the tool tips haven't changed but the dmg could of been right?

I would love to test the dmg myself but I'm not near a pc to do so, anyone who can help would be really grateful for it. Thanks in advance.
    I am not sure if those nerfs really have gone live. I think they are more likely to be tooltip corrections.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/patch-notes/5-0-5

At least thats how they apear on the official forums. Altought I would like some live testing.

Fury SM/TG was a little too strong but I think they may have overnerfed you poor guys.

Still waiting on those affliction nerfs. Silly Blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Fury SM/TG was a little too strong but I think they may have overnerfed you poor guys.

Still waiting on those affliction nerfs. Silly Blizzard
    my ilvl 380 warrior doing similar dps to my 392 rogue was totally not too strong

Quote Originally Posted by Tomservo View Post
    my ilvl 380 warrior doing similar dps to my 392 rogue was totally not too strong
    I'm really sorry to say this but you are either seriously exagerating, or you seriously need to L2P your rogue. Warriors are doing more dps then Rogues now on live thats true, but the margin is quite small.

just ran a heroic for the lulz and wow the fury nerfs are not so fun. i think i'm going hunter for a bit until things get better.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    I'm really sorry to say this but you are either seriously exagerating, or you seriously need to L2P your rogue. Warriors are doing more dps then Rogues now on live thats true, but the margin is quite small.
    Not vs assassination, and with a legendary its almost a 15% dmg increase.
    Rogues are miles ahead of every other class as assassination. (live)

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post

100% CS
    They should just get rid of this ability and find weakness, they're incapable of balancing armorpen, I have no idea why they made this 2 abilities after removing armorpen as a stat.
    They need to stop being stupid with the new execute idea too and balance it out so warriors are not hindered on fights that require good damage before execute phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Simulationcraft is not infallible and patchwerk fights don't even exist in MoP. World bosses don't count.

Blizzard is not giving up high Execute damage, either. They're determined to stick with it so it, "feels more like an execute," or whatever.
    I'm pretty sure warriors are one of the best classes for switching and aoeing on demand without an stupid cap or time to set up (fire mages)
    and on most fights with adds that need to die fast that execute will be really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    before the patch I was first in DPS (Arms warrior, now fury) now the rogue with legendaries beat me pretty decently.
    If the rogue didnt beat you before the nerf he is pretty bad. Sorry to break it to you or your guild, should consider finding another rogue if he wasnt capable of beating you before the nerfs

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post

Perhaps not, but it's not as if we're that low because of a lack of boss mechanics, we're that low because we're generally not doing enough damage.