Looking for a new EST Horde server guild!

Hello, I am new poster/long time reader to these forums but I have played since late vanilla. I took a break from wow soon after Cata came out but I stayed up to date with what was happening. I now recently want to get back into progression raiding with a guild of decent people! I look forward to leveling a monk and plan to be a brewmaster. I have played a resto druid and prot paladin for the past 2 expansions my druid was (Grizzler Skull crusher US)
    Can't post links. =(

I sadly do not have access to them anymore but can prove he is in fact owned by me. He is not amazing but I think it shows somewhat that I knew what I was doing.

A list of things i'm looking for is as follows:

Horde EST server preferably PVP I will do RPPVP if i'm offered.

Can raid from 10-whenever all weekdays besides Friday and on weekends Only Sunday 10-whenever.

Would prefer to be with flexible understandable people but not super casuals or super hardcore.

If that class/spec combo doesn't work just talk to me about it and we will see what you need/what I will play!

History: I was a scrub in classic only got to 60 a few weeks before BC

In BC, I raided most content besides Sunwell and was pretty good imo for the low pop server I was on at the time.

In Woltk, I was at my prime doing ICC and TOC on hard mode while it was still relevant at that time I was a prot paladin.

In Cata, I took a break after hitting 85 and sadly had family troubles and couldn't return.

If you find you might see a place for me in your guild, E-mail Thejollypatriot at gmail or leave a reply!

SHE LOOKED LVL EIGHTEEN is a 25m adult raiding guild on Eonar we push end game content will priding ourselves on a hardcore ability with a softcore schedule.

raid times

tues , weds, thurs

9-12:30 EST (Never go over times or add days)

www (dot) slle (dot) co

More than just a wow guild

~Try
    Raid Leader / Community Coordinator
    real ID : benker1000 at aol dot com