Deleted

Reputation from MoP normal quests?

Will you gain reputation for any important factions while leveling up in the Pandaria zones? Factions that sell usefull things at lvl 90. Like in Cata where you could buy 5-man Heroic level gear once you were Revered. The reason I'm asking is because I want to know if there is any specific zone I should focus on for questing so that I could have as much rep with a certain faction as possible once I get to 90.

Make sure and do the entirety of Townlong Steppes (Shado-Pan) and Dread Wastes (Klaxxi). You can get to honored with those factions just from doing those zones.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    Make sure and do the entirety of Townlong Steppes (Shado-Pan) and Dread Wastes (Klaxxi). You can get to honored with those factions just from doing those zones.
    Are these the only two factions that you can gain rep with while leveling? A source where I could read more about this would be much appreciated if you or anyone has one.

Bumping this up because I didn't want to make a new thread about this but I haven't been able to find much on it and would like to know some more. As the poster above me said is there a source where the reputation factions are gone into in more detail? What zones to quest through/how far into questing, etc. Would be much appreciated.