Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Made an avatar for someone in the "post an image of yourself"-thread, recently changed name and added me as a friend without ever really talking to me o:
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I know not a damn thing about the person above me, but I can only assume they are an asian werewolf from their forum name and avatar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never seen obdigore before Or paid enough attention to notice. You has no avatar how can i remember you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Never seen you before, and unfortunately I know nothing about you. You do have an interesting avatar, and apparently you live in Australia (unless you're lying).

The friendliest and craziest (in a good way!) poster on here. From the land of the best shes often seen in Fun Stuff spreading happiness, she also carries a fork in her hat just in case she needs it.

Deleted
    Uhm.
    He's a Swede?
    And maybe a Viking, or a Spartan?

Deleted
    turskanaattori: Can't remember seeing ever before, the name makes me think he's Finnish.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mludd View Post
    turskanaattori: Can't remember seeing ever before, the name makes me think he's Finnish.

*SKIP*
    Well thought.

Deleted
    @mludd

Messiah, superbeing and male from Sweden who possesses absolute prescience, seeing all possible futures and thus being able to cause select threads of time to be realized through manipulation.

The all reliable Wikipedia told me this is a fact!

10+ Year Old Account
    Perkele... I don't know you. But you seem to have an affinity for death and hell. I wouldn't mind being mauled to death for eternity by those cute devil kittens.

(Side note for administrators, is there a way to tell how many 'fun stuff' posts I have? I don't post anywhere else so I'd like to know where I stand.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nario64 View Post
    Perkele... I don't know you. But you seem to have an affinity for death and hell. I wouldn't mind being mauled to death for eternity by those cute devil kittens.

(Side note for administrators, is there a way to tell how many 'fun stuff' posts I have? I don't post anywhere else so I'd like to know where I stand.)
    Only posts in Fun Stuff, im so smart !

Quote Originally Posted by Nario64 View Post
    Click on your username in the top right, and then click "Post Areas". It's under there. I checked, and currently, you're at 205 in Fun Stuff.

*SKIP ME.*

I know this person likes to be skipped.

I know nothing about you firsthand, I only know that you are well-received by those I chat with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never seen, has a funny signature text though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember seeing your avatar/sig somewhere. I think I saw you post in that alpha/beta male thread a while ago. That's about it.

Basically just what I see from the profile.

10+ Year Old Account
    Laurcus is probably Goku in the flesh, which is why accuracy concerning his power level and abilities is so important to him. Laurcus has been protecting us all along.

Deleted
    Letmesleep is an alligator dentist who very frequently posts in the off-topic forum, and whom may very well be my father and likes spooning.

Eniah is an alcoholic.
    He also like his rock and metal.. and therefore has an inferior taste in music.
    And he has a rather small selection of clothing.