Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Blood elf question

How long has it been in lore since the destruction of Silvermoon? Also adding in the discovery of Pandaria to keep it current.

10+ Year Old Account
    5 years before the beginning of Word of Warcraft. 8 years by the end of cataclysm, and 9 years by the discovery of Pandaria. All according to the unofficial timeline of Wowpedia.com .

Quote Originally Posted by Mengucekli View Post
    5 years before the beginning of Word of Warcraft. 8 years by the end of cataclysm, and 9 years by the discovery of Pandaria. All according to the unofficial timeline of Wowpedia.com .
    Agree with this poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Mengucekli View Post
    6 years, it says it in the intro to WoW...

10+ Year Old Account
    The Fall of Quel'Thalas

The destruction of Silvermoon occurred in year 20. With the discovery of Pandaria it is now year 29. This may very for some other roleplayers or other forums but here we use this Timeline.

I know Mengucekli answered it correctly but I like to put links =D

Also farming for keys to get this last 110 rep for GL without having to wait a day is really really boring lol....
    Last edited by Nonfictionless; 2012-10-21 at 04:01 PM.