Name This PS1 Game

When I was a kid, I remember seeing an ad somewhere for a game where the main character could take different shapes, possibly that of the enemies that I believe SHE killed. I wanted to buy it, so I went to Gamestop, saw Glover, and I got that, but it turns out it wasn't the game I wanted (but Glover was still a decent game). Does anyone know which game this is? I really want to play it, but I have no idea what it is. I was hoping one of y'all did.

Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    Although I believe that We never killed osama and OBAMA just used it as propaganda to win a election cause Osama's was probably dead for years I Usually am not gullible.

Deleted
    Googled "ps1 game shape changing"

Threads of Fate, 3rd result?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like Rue from Threads of Fate to me. I have my like new copy sitting next to me contemplating on playing it again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

The female character in threads of fate learned magic. The male character could shapeshift into creatures he'd killed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threads_of_Fate

A nice, relatively short game but very fun.

I've played Threads of Fate before, and I never tied the two together. Maybe I just didn't recall my memory correctly. I guess I'll have to replay it and see if anything jumps out at me. Thanks for the replies.

Edit: I googled Threads of Fate and ended up seeing hentai. I really need to turn Safesearch back on...
    Last edited by MCMXCIX; 2012-09-21 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    Although I believe that We never killed osama and OBAMA just used it as propaganda to win a election cause Osama's was probably dead for years I Usually am not gullible.