Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jazen View Post
    how does other realm people farming nodes that used to sit wasted effect your ah?
    Most of them used to sit wasted, this is true, but now the few farmers who actually kept our AH stocked are being outnumbered 20 to 1. It doesn't take a genius to see the logic in that.

Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    I'm not going to quit, but this is the biggest mistake since LFG.

has blizz every done anything you agree with?

I hate CRZ with all the fiery passion of Satan's anal passages, but I've never even considered quitting over it. O_o

I got this feeling in my pants that everyone who likes Cross Realm Zones is from PvE realm....

I dont care either way.

Have fun wasting time laughing on these things....

Quote Originally Posted by Mokal View Post
    I got this feeling in my pants that everyone who likes Cross Realm Zones is from PvE realm....
    I'm from a PVE realm and I hate it. :P

I just keep hoping blizzard keel up the good work! By next year we may have lost all the muppets in this game!
    Keeping everyone happy is impossible.

Kesandri Level 90 Shaman
    Chlóe Level 90 Death Knight
    Ashlinn Level 90 Mage
    Whats in the boX - EU Dragonblight - www.witb.eu

Quote Originally Posted by Mokal View Post
    it actually seems to be the opposite

tbh, i dont really want to see others from a different realm. i have enough of those tossers in lfg tyvm

i can see why they are quitting if they endlessly getting ganked as a low level :/
    My SoundCloud.
    Take a look and comment!

It's only a good thing, if you whine about it, I think you may be better off in a single player game.

Farming resources needs to be fixed though.

Cross-realm zones was one of the reasons that I unsubbed from WoW (granted it's not the main reason and by itself wouldn't have been enough to get to me stop playing, but it was just symptomatic of everything that Blizz is doing wrong, in my opinion). I can already see how horrid of a failure that's going to be, now that every zone is going to be filled to the brim with trolls, it'll be as bad as trade, let alone how much of a pain it's going to be to level gathering professions on alts or farm low level mobs. It's another thing that Blizzard did without really thinking it through, which in my opinion, is the trademark of everything they have planned for Mists. Get ready for the game to take a nose-dive, I'm just glad I jumped ship before it went down, because it will. Enjoyed your Theramore "event"? That's just the beginning...

I actually consider it a really nice addition, especially being stuck on a low-population server!

Quote Originally Posted by Danrozen View Post
    I actually consider it a really nice addition, especially being stuck on a low-population server!

Thing here is that its good for low population servers, while punishing for high population servers, if it was merging lots of low pop sure but why on earth go and take in the servers that are alrdy fine, aka high pop servers. I can totally understand why some people dislike this to the point of quitting, especially as it is just a terrible bandaid fix for forcibly merging smaller servers to get the populations on them to be adequate.

Also, WTF is up with this dark portal ganking fetish that lots of people have started to get, it makes no sense 0,o

I think the only thing people have issues with CRZ for, is the hunters and spirit beasts. It completely fucked them over. Hard. No lube.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3010461094

Zellviren of Invective of Killrogg: I salute you.

If people truly dislike the feature and think it changes the dynamic of the game they like and quit silently, I have no problem with that.

However, like many before me have said, these people aren't actually quitting and are just jumping on the bandwagon of whining about some feature constantly and not reall quitting. I don't understand that mindset at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    I'm from a PVE realm and I hate it. :P
    This.

If panda start zone is CRZ Im not even gonna bother.

it should atleast be optional.

They'll be back within a week to complain about new content.

The only bright side to the Cross Realm Zone thing is, in my opinion, that eventually on PvP servers the ganking will get so bad that eventually Blizzard might have to take some action about it because rolling alts will become a veritable impossibility. Just imagine, zones full of lowbies all (in Blizzard's dreams anyway) "grouping" together to quest and play nice with each other, all it'll take is for one level 90 Rogue to run in there with a flying mount and Fan of Knives and knock out everybody in the zone in 5 minutes. Either PvP servers will all just die, or Blizzard might finally address the issue. One silver lining, maybe.

Herald of the Titans TheEaterofSouls's Avatar
    Wouldn't increasing the spawn rate on all the quest mobs kinda fix most of the issues people are having? I was in the beta and know that pandaria and the wandering isle had a really quick spawn time. We're talking 10-30 secs.

Maybe spawns could act dynamic dependent on how many players are zoned into a single area? Good idea?