Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ...
19
27
28
29
30
31
... LastLast
  1. #561
    Herald of the Titans Suikoden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    2,732
    Yeah some major kinks to work out. >.>;

  2. #562
    Is it just me or are people crying about getting getting ganked on a PvP server? Seems like they would, you know, go play on a carebear server so they wouldnt have to come here crying about the shit anymore.

    The CRZ is fine, needs some work yes, but its not game breaking.
    Last edited by Gsara; 2012-11-18 at 03:44 AM.

  3. #563
    I am Murloc! Conscious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    South Boston, MA.
    Posts
    5,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsara View Post
    Is it just me or are people crying about getting getting ganked on a PvP server? Seems like they would, you know, go play on a carebear server so they wouldnt have to come here crying about the shit anymore.
    Considering they're still having issues with PvE and PvP servers randomly merging, I don't think it has anything to do with choice.
    Looking to refund your Warlords of Draenor purchase? Contact Support chat directly - here.

  4. #564
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterpd85 View Post
    potentially getting ganked as you level - fair play

    ganking causing you to be denied what you are legally entitled too (i.e. what you paid for) - not justified by any means


    sadly, nothing can be done. Morality goes down the drain when gamers have the power to dominate over other players. Look at GY camping in bgs for instance.
    Maybe you should sue Blizzard for not getting what is rightfully yours. Just what are you paying for that being ganked fucks you out of? Mobs, gathering mats? Those arent an issue on pve servers.

  5. #565
    I don' know why you would laugh, i'm sure on some servers it's a perfectly legitimate reason. Some people choose their servers based on faction populations and overall activity, which is something CRZ changed. It would seem justified to not be happy with that, especially when the alternative is paying actual money to go to a different server, which may or may not be in the same boat as your last one.

    Thankfully, I am on a low population pvp server (even with CRZ the activity is dismal) so only have to deal with an occasional ganking while on an alt. Unfortunately, it would seem like alot of players aren't as lucky and to dismiss their frustration with a change they couldn't have stopped or probably even expected when they first chose that server, is abit nonsensical.

  6. #566
    Pandaren Monk
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    1,967
    Quote Originally Posted by trauma443 View Post
    Bullshit.

    B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T.

    Blasted lands. Ready to cross the dark portal. 40 deaths trying to cross it. 30 deaths while levelling. 70 fuckin deaths due to a group of lvl 90 horde assholes ganking lowbies like there's no tomorrow. Thanks to your 'loved' CRZ 'feature'. The whole place is a cemetery flooded with corpses. Thanks to another fiasco feature: CRZ.

    One thing is PvP. Another one is WPvP. But being ganked like a pig, and being unable to progress in a game THAT I'M PAYING EACH AND EVERY MONTH, is a fuckin' different one.

    So, no. Fuck this feature.
    Quest to 60 in silithus instead of blasted lands and get a mage to send you to outlands problem solved.

  7. #567
    I'm curious as to whether any low level characters are actually grouping with ppl cross realm via CRZ. I mean this is the reason that they said they brought in CRZ but when I leveled my characters I just don't bother. It is much faster xp to solo.

  8. #568
    There is no need for group quests anymore so what is the point of CRZ's? Everything that was group-oriented is now soloable, especially with BoA gear. The only thing that's different is that now you need to compete with others for mob-tagging and have to play in constant fear that some 90 will fly down and 1 shot you outta nowhere. While Blizzard designed CRZ's with good intentions, they grossly underestimated how pitiful the WoW community has become.

  9. #569
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    Huh?

    I just upgraded my 3 accounts and running it for 30 days. If it pans out I might resub, but as I told my sis, I really don't want to play WoW at this point. If Blizzard had a WotLK only expansion realm, I'd be happy there playing. Not this bouncing all over the universe with little consistency, let alone never knowing home will be blown up next deal. Blizzard is so inconsistent with changing "comfort zones" I can't trust them in blowing up their IP just for kicks. -_-

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 07:48 PM ----------



    Or better, refund my $25 for transfering to a faction dominated realm to be free of ganking (as the reprecussions are nasty).

    If you don't like wow how about stop posting crap and move on?


    But for the record, I think there should be option for free transfers. But not because of CRZ.

  10. #570
    Really? haha oh man... If you ask me they are using CRZ as an excuse to quit. In reality they are burned out of wow and need a break, or quit completely. Hell a few months ago they were all crying for more world pvp! Now when they got what they wanted they dont want it anymore..

    "I want to play with that toy because another kid is playing with that toy so i want it until he plays with something else then i want that!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Vedni View Post
    There is no hidden roll. Only paranoia.
    "I was top dps and one of the 17 DPS below me won loot! CONSPIRACY!"
    "Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time"
    -Bertrand Russell

  11. #571
    The Lightbringer Kevyne-Shandris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Basking in the Light
    Posts
    3,255
    Quote Originally Posted by LazarusLong View Post
    If you don't like wow how about stop posting crap and move on?


    But for the record, I think there should be option for free transfers. But not because of CRZ.
    I can say the same about blind fanbois. Will you appreciate that?

    Free transfers wouldn't matter, because CRZ affects all the realms now.

    What happened to these 10 million players? MoP is deader than dead even at prime time. Saw like 6 players in 6hrs. Stormwind is still more populated. Here in the heart of Panda land there is nothing but NPCs.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes. They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."
    Blizzard's blame game in action: Deleting 6,100+ of Kevyne's posts and threads from the WoW forums.

  12. #572
    I won't quit because of CRZ. but I gotta say that the getting booted off my mounts changing zones is really shitting me.

  13. #573
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    I can say the same about blind fanbois. Will you appreciate that?

    Free transfers wouldn't matter, because CRZ affects all the realms now.

    What happened to these 10 million players? MoP is deader than dead even at prime time. Saw like 6 players in 6hrs. Stormwind is still more populated. Here in the heart of Panda land there is nothing but NPCs.

    Screenshot with timestamp or it didn't happen. Also, funny thing, Soooooo many people don't realize there is a portal room in the vale.

    For years I read thread after thread about world pvp and how it was dead, now you're dealing with it and can't handle it. You got used to pvp meaning getting it when you want it. You know that is a PvE server right? You are on a PVP server which means you take the risk of getting beat down the moment you set foot out of a capital city. Hell, you take a risk of getting killed IN a capital city because you ASKED for it.

    If you can't handle getting ganked and corpse camped then transfer cause clearly PVP "does not mean what you think it means".

  14. #574
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Brawl Pub
    Posts
    4,218
    If you can't find a way through the Dark Portal, you should probably have your brain donated to science because it's not doing you any good.

    When I hit the same "problem" on my latest alt, I just flew to the nearest city of my faction and rode into the crater from.....*gasp* a different angle. Everyone is camping the fucking part where you zone in if you take the portal from SW/Org, no one's looking for the guy who circles all the way around the crater, takes a bit of fall damage, and sidles into the portal. No stealth, no one to defend me, nothing.

    Even if you get continually camped over and over again, you can rezz about 20 yards from your body - if you're not rezzing 20 yards closer to the portal than you died, you're doing it wrong. Definitely wouldn't take 40 deaths to cross the crater from the spawn to the portal.

  15. #575
    Quote Originally Posted by trauma443 View Post
    I don't even imagine what kind of satisfaction could get a group of assholes constantly ganking lowbies for several minutes, really. Real life frustation?, a need of bigger ePenis?, incompetent raiders (even for LFR)? ... who the hell knows.
    And this attitude right here is far more harassing and detrimental to this community than ganking ever could be. Who the fuck do you think you are?

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 01:19 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    Before CRZ people chose to transfer/raise their alts on faction dominated servers to mininumize the ganking.

    With CRZ that no longer is an option for raising alts. You can't blame people being upset if they chose something that existed, then doesn't at a flick of a finger -- especially if they paid extra.

    I went ahead and got MoP, and going to test CRZ out after 3 months of updates (30 days free, so not really resubbing). Will have an update on this matter before then.
    I don't give a fuck what people did before cross realm zones in regards to pvp realms. It was never ever intended for realms to be low pop in the first place and just because Blizzard did nothing about the fact empty zones were hurting world pvp doesn't change the fact that pvp is supposed to happen on pvp realms and no amount of crying and screaming and stamping your feet over it is EVER going to change that fact. It is high time for players to become responsible for their choices and if they signed up for a pvp realm they are going to get a pvp realm whether they like it or not.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 01:22 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    ganking and killing people while they are on loading screens isn't pvp.

    it's fucking dumb.
    And yet Blizzard hasn't changed the game one iota to resolve that "issue" in over 5 years. It is a valid tactic to ignite world pvp at least it used to be until whiny little bitches decided running to the forums to cry about it was a better solution than getting their friends to come help them.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 01:24 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    Tested? Or what happened with Cata, where folks were more searching for exploits than reporting bugs?

    Went in this morning to play some in Panda land, and if folks think seeing anything from gray tabards in the cut scenes to poor, poor, poor storytelling is "AAA" they simply don't know quality. Chinese motifs and Japanese names for critters, agh, what I feared in yet another Western take of Asia (but of course they'll ignore the bugs, and just hype the looks, again).
    Why on earth do you still play this game? All you have done for 3 years is bitch and whine and cty about it to the point even Blizzard got sick of it and perm banned you.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 01:26 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by shocktopuslol View Post
    - lag
    - bots
    - bugs (passenger dismount ESPECIALLY!!!!!)
    - griefing (or "pvp" as some people here like to call it)

    When my brother was leveling up he would get ganked about every 10 minutes.
    normal people do not like to put up with this bullshit. especially when there is absolutely no benefit to having other players around, all the mobs are just fucking pushovers. and grouping up so you dont get griefed? griefing was not a HUGE problem before CRZ was implemented anyway.
    People like you and a few other serial whiners are hurting those with valid complaints about cross realm zones. Bots and "griefing" and pvp are NOT valid complaints about cross realm zones and were happening BEFORE they were implemented. Shame on you.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 01:30 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Masterpd85 View Post
    potentially getting ganked as you level - fair play

    ganking causing you to be denied what you are legally entitled too (i.e. what you paid for) - not justified by any means


    sadly, nothing can be done. Morality goes down the drain when gamers have the power to dominate over other players. Look at GY camping in bgs for instance.
    Part of the play experience on pvp realms is pvp and ganking IS pvp whether you kiddies like it or not. Check out the policy on harassment on pvp realms sometime. You will be shocked to find out being ganked/camped for hours on end is NOT harassment and is in fact fully intended to be part of being on pvp realms. Again don't like it? GTFO. You were never supposed to be on a pvp realm in the first place.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 01:37 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    Considering they're still having issues with PvE and PvP servers randomly merging, I don't think it has anything to do with choice.
    Yeah no. That bug was fixed quite some time ago but I shouldn't be surprised about you lying through your teeth again.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 01:39 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    I can say the same about blind fanbois. Will you appreciate that?

    Free transfers wouldn't matter, because CRZ affects all the realms now.

    What happened to these 10 million players? MoP is deader than dead even at prime time. Saw like 6 players in 6hrs. Stormwind is still more populated. Here in the heart of Panda land there is nothing but NPCs.
    People who enjoy the game aren't "blind fanbois" but there is a word for people like you but I would prefer not to get myself banned.

  16. #576
    Warchief 1ns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    tdb
    Posts
    2,038
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsara View Post
    The CRZ is fine, needs some work yes, but its not game breaking.

    yeah. On low populated realms our biggest problem is the lack of a trading system, the lack of AH and no CRZ-Trading allowed. That and ofc bots.


    so i wish they would allow CRZ-Trading

  17. #577
    The Lightbringer Kevyne-Shandris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Basking in the Light
    Posts
    3,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmoplayer111 View Post
    Screenshot with timestamp or it didn't happen.
    Meet reality, not fantasy:
    http://s970.photobucket.com/albums/a...712_215214.png

    9:53:14 PM EST (Prime time).

    Dead.

    Yesterday was no different at 3AM to 7:30AM, either.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes. They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."
    Blizzard's blame game in action: Deleting 6,100+ of Kevyne's posts and threads from the WoW forums.

  18. #578
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    It's so awful that I actually quit WoW over it. Not paying $45/mon if I can't play the game as intended. Intended for me was leveling my alts without game lockups so bad it took the task manager to force closing WoW get out of it. Can't play a game like that at all.

    I'm sure I'm not the only one that left due to the mess, and won't be the last.
    This is the second time you've posted that you pay $45 a month. You either have 3 accounts, or you're wrong.

    Your signature is terrible. Half the player base is awful. Blizzard doesn't care enough about you to delete 6100+ of your posts as part of a blame game, you broke the forum rules, got banned, and your posts were automatically removed.

  19. #579
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    Meet reality, not fantasy:
    http://s970.photobucket.com/albums/a...712_215214.png

    9:53:14 PM EST (Prime time).

    Dead.

    Yesterday was no different at 3AM to 7:30AM, either.
    I thought CRZ isn't active in pandaria? That would just explain your server being dead.. lol

  20. #580
    The Lightbringer Kevyne-Shandris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Basking in the Light
    Posts
    3,255
    Quote Originally Posted by HitPoint View Post
    I thought CRZ isn't active in pandaria? That would just explain your server being dead.. lol
    It isn't, and if he read he would've known otherwise.

    But that's the 85+ leveling experience with 10 million in WoW now in MoP, and just 2 months into the expansion. Dead as far as the eye can see, and Stormwind is as busy as before.

    That's not how it was in WotLK in Icecrown/Storm Peaks/Grizzly Hills. That is not how it was in Cata in Hyjal/Uldum/Twilight Highlands. You at least seen some people leveling alts.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes. They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."
    Blizzard's blame game in action: Deleting 6,100+ of Kevyne's posts and threads from the WoW forums.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •