Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I am actually quitting the game, especially when MoP hits but not because I don't like it, no far from it. I just lacked the interested in playing wow in general, spending only 1-2 hours a week playing a game that costs me 13 euro a month just doesn't seem right. I might come back later on when I feel like playing again, but just to be sure I made a wow video on youtube and that's pretty much anything I wanted to do as a last important ( to me) thing. Or at least it was something I could do that was within my capabilities haha, I might need a lot more practice to get 2.2k rating for example. But yeah, have fun guys and make sure wow doesn't die out so that if I would come back I will have people to play with again!

p.s. broken english lol but yeah it's pass midnight here

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezzik View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...92325?page=530

People are posting in this thread claiming they are "quitting WoW" and "masses will leave" if CRZ stays.

Is anyone laughing their ass off at that as much as I am? You are quitting a popular game with a whole bunch of new content on tuesday because you don't want to play with more players in an MMOrpg. Ha ha, oh man.
    Just wondering, have you read all the complaints and why crz makes the game no longer fun for some ppl or did you skip that part? It's not just about them playing wint more ppl in a mmo. There are some good reasons why crz needs to be touch up or revamped some.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vishiz View Post
    bitch about zones being dead for years, zones are now alive, time to quit, typical wow player.
    Typical human*

I love CRZ tbh. Finally I'm able to get my Halaa mounts <3

My only complaint is rare spawns having a lot more competition than before. Keep rare spawns tied exclusively to their own realm and I will have *zero* complaints.

Deleted
    Pvp with CRZ is actually amazing, if they sort out the pve/pvp realms mixing it would make it alot better, people should realise that rolling on a pvp realm means something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Katfish View Post
    Just wondering, have you read all the complaints and why crz makes the game no longer fun for some ppl or did you skip that part? It's not just about them playing wint more ppl in a mmo. There are some good reasons why crz needs to be touch up or revamped some.
    The only valid reasons I can think of are rare spawns and fishing derbies, which are both not intended and are going to be fixed.

---------- Post added 2012-09-22 at 12:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Claws View Post
    My only complaint is rare spawns having a lot more competition than before. Keep rare spawns tied exclusively to their own realm and I will have *zero* complaints.
    As I said they are going to address this issue as it isn't intended to work like it currently does.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was extremely wary of CRZs when they were being beta-tested, especially knowing that low-level realms on my server could be grouped with two servers that have a notorious anti-roleplay crowd (who will do any- and everything in their power to disrupt open-world RP events), but in practice they're not all that bad. Gilneas feels alive when I go play my lowbie druid alt, and the other night I made a new friend from another server RPing in Ratchet. We traded battletags and still chitchat.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Alive? If bots constitute life, if folks farming stuff constitutes interaction, I suppose. I don't feel like CRZ has contributed much that's positive to PVE realms; it seems to have had a bigger effect for PVP that does promote interaction. But for the others, it just creates more issues than it solves. While it would be nice to have folks to potentially group with in those areas, that's not what's happening - least not where I'm seeing it.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Fewer babies, better game. If something like this ticks them off, I'd hate to see them handle REAL life issues.
    I'd love to see a study where there is unbiased data that suggests a correlation between what people find fun or enjoyable and how big a of a tempter-tantrum they throw when they encounter day to day issues, because it sounds as if you've read such a study and are basing your statement directly off of it.

That or you're pulling it out of your ass. Anyway.

I quit due to over-homogenization and plain boredom. The game can only reset and be redesigned so many times before people will lose interest. Content gating is obnoxious, especially when the game is on a pay-to-play model. If it were free-to-play and required nothing but a time investment, then I would find it to be acceptable. There aren't too many more reasons as to why I quit playing World of Warcraft; I enjoyed the few years I spent playing it, but my interests are going in the opposite direction of the designs currently being implemented.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    CRZ has bring world PVP back and its amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    CZR is very very good! Zones are filling ALIVE!
    I absolutely love it, I've actually had help killing a few things while leveling, and even CoC. Also Halaa
    Quote Originally Posted by Katfish View Post
    Have you seen the Hotfix notes about the Timezone fix, TB/WG fix, and the fishing tournament? They're fixing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Claws View Post
    I thought rare spawns are suppose to be rare. Both because of the respawn and people actually hunting for them, just my 2 cents though. Plus wouldn't it give more statisfaction showing said item or mount off when you didn't stumble apon it randomly?

CrZ is shit imo, there's actually alliance about, sucks that my guild is on a PvP server

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsha View Post
    I've never understood why those who quit any game feel the need to make posts about quitting.
    When you cancel your sub, blizz asks you to make a post on the forums about it. Well, at least they use to.

Deleted
    I laughed when people quit over "QQ PANDA R 4 KIDZ! :>>?", not over this though. The whole CRZ thing is pointless and causes a lot of grief, especially for lowbie players.

It's something we can live without, but for some hard to live with.

Get rid of it.

I think quitting over this feature is a bit rash, but its their decision. Personally, I've enjoyed seeing other people in zones such as Icecrown also doing Argent Tournament dailies, even though a majority aren't from my realm. Cross realm zones have helped me feel as if I'm playing with other people out in the world again.

It's not something that'd make me quit, but if I was still playing on a PvP server I'd certainly understand why people could be very upset.
    I don't think it's really very helpful though to mock others because they like to play video games differently than you do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    CrZ is shit imo, there's actually alliance about, sucks that my guild is on a PvP server
    Shouldn't have rolled on a pvp server if you didn't want to pvp.

I'm loving it - I'm going to places like hillsbrad looking for herbs or engi-portaling to Area 52 and there's a bunch of people there, it's great.

I think there are certainly issues that they'll need to address with gathering nodes etc, but it's a great feature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feio View Post
    The only valid reasons I can think of are rare spawns and fishing derbies, which are both not intended and are going to be fixed.
    Pretty much.

Most of the complaints I'm hearing are that it makes getting ganked while leveling/doing dailies MUCH more likely. Well, that's only true if you're on a PvP server. And what are PvP servers for? Ganking. Literally every other kind of PvP is available in full on PvE servers; BGs, arenas, voluntary open world PvP, etc. It's just involuntary world PvP that PvP servers change. They automatically flag you, so you're always vulnerable outside a city/starting zone.

If you don't like that, then maybe you should've rolled on a PvE server instead, since that's what they're for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    You must be on Stonemaul with me ;p

"We all die, that's just a natural part of life. But if you are living without a purpose, you're already dead." -Kiba, Wolf's Rain

Deleted
    CRZ Is so awesome, doing 40v40 pvp battles outside durotar, I missed that.

CRZ brings people back into the world and brings world pvp back in a way.