Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MossMonster View Post
    i dont get it this is a mmo the game isnt single player pvp wss implemented for a reason also
    ...then by your definition, Battlefield 3, Halo and Multiplayer Grand-Theft-Auto IV are also MMOs... random players slapped together into an area, interact with eachother, and then depart said zone a few minutes later. I don't see any difference between those games and CRZ's WoW.

---------- Post added 2012-09-22 at 02:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    Good, pardon me for language, but these kinds of fucking bitches need to get off World of Warcraft. They are the cancer that ruin this game. CRZ is hands down the best feature of MoP, and defines Garrosh's war lorewise.

Also, no offense but is it me, or are these stupid babies Alliance most of the time?
    Why is it that most pro-PVP people (and most pro CRZ people) tend to be the ones with serious anger management issues? (Which is, Ironically, a bigger cancer to any society...weither it's WoW or Real-life)
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2012-09-22 at 02:54 AM.

I'm just Pro-PvP friend. But I have a striking point. I remember when DKs had a fun bug, and I just tried it a little, some scumbags were demanding for PERMANENT BANS. Then now, when legit kickass PVP is put in the game, the SAME bitches are threatening Blizzard again.

And you know what? If these dorks cry enough, bye bye CRZ. It's how the game works sadly.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    Your server is NOT ALIVE, you are seeing the populations of OTHER SERVERS, not yours! Your server is still as it was, other than the questionable functionality of this newly reintroduced 'world pvp', your server has gained absolutely nothing from the feature.

I ask for people not to be fooled by this, if only to not get their expectations up.
    Hey, at least in Goldshire we have all kinds of players duking it out in duels again! It might not be TOTALLY like old times but there's people around regardless! I welcome it with open arms!

10+ Year Old Account
    I see the downsides but I love the upsides more, being able to hop over to my friends realms on a whim nearly brought a tear to the eye.

We spent hours just screwing around and had fun. It felt really good to be able to see those who'd moved on to greater glory on other realms and do things with them.

I'll deal with resources being fought and bickered over, I'll deal with rares being camped by hundreds, but I'm just so much more happy to see the zones filled and populated again.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    When traversing Azeroth, players may encounter players from other realms who share their same realm type. PvE with PvE, PvP with PvP, RP-PvP with RP-PvP, and RP-PvE with RP-PvE.

The exception to this is that players are freely able to invite Real ID and BattleTag friends to join their party, even if their realm types do not match. In this case, players will be randomly placed within a party member’s realm. While it might be a little disconcerting to know that players from non-RP realms are adventuring in RP realms, or that players from PvP realms are exploring PvE realms, this is working as intended. Those players are in the company of friends from the target realm.
    Oh holy hell Blizz... HOLY hell...

Did you REALLY just open up a free griefing door to let PVP realms outright attack PVE realms!? SERIOUSLY!?! >_<

Do you honestly think that, for ONE minute, they're not going to create level 1 alts on PVE servers, form raids and then grief them? Look at the damn DARKMOON RABIT issue!

Can someone PM to me exactly what everyones problem with CRZ are? I haven't been keeping up with it. The only problem I have is I like to level in solitude.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just Pro-PvP friend. But I have a striking point. I remember when DKs had a fun bug, and I just tried it a little, some scumbags were demanding for PERMANENT BANS. Then now, when legit kickass PVP is put in the game, the SAME bitches are threatening Blizzard again.

And you know what? If these dorks cry enough, bye bye CRZ. It's how the game works sadly.
    CRZ doesn't have to go, no one is advocating for it's demise, merely to be adjusted so that those who want to utilize it, can do so, and those who want no part in it, can shut it off.

Limit it to PvP servers, and let the rest of the folks deal. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that, yes?

But Blizzard seems hell bent on forcing it upon those who don't want it, and will pay dearly for it imo.

While i like the idea.. im not too thrilled with it. Double bladed sword
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

let them quit, no one will miss them

Anyone who is saying they are going to quit because of Cross realm zones obviously didn't play back in the day. Sure, ganking isn't fun and I can see why people are upset about it, but that use to happen way more often when zones had a decent population. I mean why in the world would you choose a PvP server when you don't want any kind of pvp to happen to you? There is a reason why there are Pve severs.
    Last edited by nyc81991; 2012-09-22 at 03:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    While I think it's silly to quit over something like this, I'm personally not too happy with the cross realm zones either. It's cool to see people walk around Winterspring while doing archaeology I'm a little sad I can't farm things like Essence of Air in peace anymore. All of sudden there is competition over low level mobs and that annoys me. I decided not to join an overpopulated server for a reason.

But oh well I'll live with it.
    Some people too need low popualted relams because their computer can handle the busy-ness.
    Can't afford a new computer, but love the game.

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    The way it works for me is that when I join my daughter on her PVP realm, I'm flagged for PVP. When she joins me on my PVE realm she is not flagged for PVP. This is how it's gone for me personally the last 5 nights in a row.
    ...does everybody play like you and your daughter? I think even you know the answer to that one... >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    CRZ doesn't have to go, no one is advocating for it's demise, merely to be adjusted so that those who want to utilize it, can do so, and those who want no part in it, can shut it off.

Limit it to PvP servers, and let the rest of the folks deal. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that, yes?

But Blizzard seems hell bent on forcing it upon those who don't want it, and will pay dearly for it imo.
    Garrosh expressed desire to commit genocide on the Alliance, and the latter responded with Garrosh's demise being promised. What does this mean? It's a fucking all out war now, do you not expect to see hostile faction mercenaries/adventurers and killing stupid Pygmys in a casual Indiana Jones rip-off zone? Fuck no.

It's brilliant to force PvP on the casuals to let them know it's war. You better take a look around you at all times if you want that mine, because you can bet that some Orc will come by and cut your head off, with another Night Elf killing that Orc, and then the little mine spot turns into a chaotic skirmish.

It's thrilling and wonderful, and people need to get used to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    FFS after all these years there are still male npc's....where is my harem!!!! I AM QUITTING.

...really though people quitting over xrealm? seriously??

wow...
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    You can keep your CRZ! Just get rid of it on Normal realms or give Normal Realms an opt-out option! EVERYBODY WINS then! :P)
    Sadly, there is a Blue post on the front page, from Ask the Devs, that said getting an Opt out option was unlikely. I believe due to technical limitations.

Quote Originally Posted by Christan View Post
    ...really though people quitting over xrealm? seriously??
    wow...

I'm sure it's a little deeper than that. I imagine these folks are already bored, burnt out and so forth. I just came back from a 6 months break, I've been playing a couple of weeks, I'm not overly excited for next week other than to have something different to do and CRZ has caused me more frustration than fun (I'm on a PVE server to boot). If I did quit, I could say that CRZ is the straw that broke the back. But it wouldn't be the lone reason

Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2012-09-22 at 03:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by galileoacosta View Post
    let them quit, no one will miss them
    2 years, several millions of sub losses later, a canceled Blizzcon, a 10% layoff of staff - all of which resulting in a massive knee-jerk reaction shift in gameplay philosophy of Heroics and raiding haven't yet taught you that Blizz will CLEARLY miss them? Or, more specifically, their money?

Quote Originally Posted by vishiz View Post
    bitch about zones being dead for years, zones are now alive, time to quit, typical wow player.
    qft because it is

10+ Year Old Account
    It doesnt bother me, its actually good seeing other players out there questing besides myself, never seen icecrown so busy since ICC days
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Originally Posted by vishiz
    bitch about zones being dead for years, zones are now alive, time to quit, typical wow player
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorixis View Post
    qft because it is
    I don't know why you guys always do that. You surely know that those aren't the same people. That's like saying I'm one of the people complaining about the servers being dead and now I'm crying about CRZ. I never complained about being on a dead server. So of course I'm going to complain about CRZ if I don't like it.

Poll your own guilds about anything, I'm sure some will have one opinion and some will have another. Do I get to say "Stupid XYZ guild, they don't know what they want!"

10+ Year Old Account
    It's brilliant to force PvP on the casuals to let them know it's war
    Going to stop you right here.

First of all, you nearly invalidated everything you've said up until now with this one statement.

Secondly, no one wants these things forced upon them, they want the choice. The same choice you make to rove around and kill people, should be able to be had by those who don't want any part of it, and wish to just play the game.

This game is in no position to force anything upon the playerbase right now, and I can guarantee you if they continue to shove this down the throat of the playerbase, sales and subscriptions will reflect it.