Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Respectfully, thats bullshit... you bloody failed to read the feedback from Beta... and you've bloody failed to read the blue post that just came out in the last 24-36hrs about it.

So yes, in fact Virginia, there will be forced PVP on PVE servers it looks like.
    Not forced? Unless you're grouping with RealID friends that are on a PvP server and then it's randomly on the PvP or PvE server. If you're just leveling alone or people from your own server, it'll be paired with other like realms, just like the post said.

Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Dehydrate View Post
    Its the complainers on low pop servers complaining. They either roll on a pvp server to be cool get ganked & cry or complain about how there realm sucks. CRZ is perfectly fine & enjoying it does need tweaks & stuff. But if Blizzard pulls it away more people will bitch. Its those idiots that are destorying the game.
    If you can't admit there are some faults/tweaks needed to CRZ's you're beyond saving.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    There was around 80 Horde from 4 servers camping Alliance porting into Blasted Lands, and raiding place all over Kil'Jaeden yesterday. IMO cross-servers is bullshit, and should be removed. IDGAF if I'm on a pvp server, getting camped on my 63 by 2 raids of lvl 85's is not wpvp. Its douchebaggary. My server has crashed so many times from these use and abuse assholes. I'm not going to quit, but this is the biggest mistake since LFG.

Go to a PvE Servers if you don't wanna be ganked, Back in the day you got ganked always. PvP servers are that for a reason.
    If it red its dead.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    I must say i was realy angry getting ganked a few times yesterday while levling a alt, but then i remember i play on a pvpserver and start to look around me

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    pleasantly surprised so far with CRZ. Is nice to see toons in Northrend again-passed through Dalaran last night and their were 25-30 Horde/Ally around.

---------- Post added 2012-09-22 at 07:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Seregon View Post
    To be fair though, I'm on a low pop realm and our auction house is already low stocked as it is. Now that there are 500 farmers in every zone mat prices are going to soar and availability is going to go in the toilet. I'm not willing to cast CRZ down as it has only been enabled for a few days on my realm, but so far we, as a low pop realm, seem to be reaping the downsides of low pop realm and the downsides of a high pop realm
    how does other realm people farming nodes that used to sit wasted effect your ah?
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

Keep in mind, it's VERY easy for the bulk of wow's subs (CN) to quit. We play entirely based off play time. I don't have a monthly fee. I can quit and use that game time in three years if I wanted to... while many of you are locked into your annual scam... err pass or have weeks-> months left on your subs. People here quit on a whim. We may not pay as much, but we have massive numbers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Dehydrate View Post
    Go to a PvE Servers if you don't wanna be ganked, Back in the day you got ganked always. PvP servers are that for a reason.
    If it red its dead.
    I never said I don't enjoy wpvp, but I don't camp lowbie on an 85 like a fa**ot. You don't get honor, and sure as shit doesn't show you have skill.
    Last edited by Synros; 2012-09-22 at 12:22 PM.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jazen View Post
    how does other realm people farming nodes that used to sit wasted effect your ah?
    Most of them used to sit wasted, this is true, but now the few farmers who actually kept our AH stocked are being outnumbered 20 to 1. It doesn't take a genius to see the logic in that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    I'm not going to quit, but this is the biggest mistake since LFG.

has blizz every done anything you agree with?

I hate CRZ with all the fiery passion of Satan's anal passages, but I've never even considered quitting over it. O_o

I got this feeling in my pants that everyone who likes Cross Realm Zones is from PvE realm....

Deleted
    I dont care either way.

Have fun wasting time laughing on these things....

Quote Originally Posted by Mokal View Post
    I got this feeling in my pants that everyone who likes Cross Realm Zones is from PvE realm....
    I'm from a PVE realm and I hate it. :P

I just keep hoping blizzard keel up the good work! By next year we may have lost all the muppets in this game!
    Keeping everyone happy is impossible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokal View Post
    it actually seems to be the opposite

Deleted
    tbh, i dont really want to see others from a different realm. i have enough of those tossers in lfg tyvm

Deleted
    i can see why they are quitting if they endlessly getting ganked as a low level :/

10+ Year Old Account
    It's only a good thing, if you whine about it, I think you may be better off in a single player game.

Farming resources needs to be fixed though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cross-realm zones was one of the reasons that I unsubbed from WoW (granted it's not the main reason and by itself wouldn't have been enough to get to me stop playing, but it was just symptomatic of everything that Blizz is doing wrong, in my opinion). I can already see how horrid of a failure that's going to be, now that every zone is going to be filled to the brim with trolls, it'll be as bad as trade, let alone how much of a pain it's going to be to level gathering professions on alts or farm low level mobs. It's another thing that Blizzard did without really thinking it through, which in my opinion, is the trademark of everything they have planned for Mists. Get ready for the game to take a nose-dive, I'm just glad I jumped ship before it went down, because it will. Enjoyed your Theramore "event"? That's just the beginning...

I actually consider it a really nice addition, especially being stuck on a low-population server!