Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    they say they are quitting, as it's the only threat they have.

I'm sure they have already preordered MOP
    I quit. My account hasnt been active since Saturday and I actually feel good about it. Its like my mind is clear and I have other priortities to take care of now. Iam thinking this break will be a good thing for me, especially since I hate CRZ. And hopefully others will follow suite and they will see a big enough decline in numbers to actually listen to us for once.

Oh ya I didnt order MoP either. And Iam seriosuly considering not and spending my time and money on other games. Since Blizzard wants to stick to its guns and implement a flawed feature that hasnt shown any bonuses to what it was intended for.

The zones are alive for the 1st time in years. Farming is finally a challenge and PvP has come back. What happened guys?

Didn't you want "Vanilla servers"

Quote Originally Posted by Frickawiz View Post
    If anything cross realms zones are helping people. This is allowing Real ID/Battle Tag parties to interact in game with each other rather than just inside an instance. This also helps lower populated servers. Ya can't please anyone I guess
    The only ones really being helped by CRZ are Blizzard.
    In combining zones between realms, they have effectively done a server consolidation which reduces the amount of processing resources they purchase each month.
    If you think about it, its a smart move on Blizzard's part, but it does more to damage realm communities.
    There's no sense of home anymore when everywhere you look is someone from another realm.
    Just my 2 cents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darklady View Post
    I've already deleted WoW from my hard drive
    looks like we got a bad ass over here

The whiners are so overwhelming the room is spinning.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletnips View Post
    GLORIOUS
    HOW CAN PEOPLE ARGUE AGAINST THIS??? This is what MADE WoW back in the day. Glorious indeed!

I personally love CRZ. I've met a few people who I group up with now to play when I'm on my alts. I don't see what all the whining is about. It just simply populates the more "lesser" populated areas of a zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkbark View Post
    I love Cross Zone Realms. People complain about having competition for nodes and herbs, which is stupid in my opinion. In the real world, there isn't Iron for every dude who wants it. Competition adds spice to the otherwise boring farm.
    Do you retards even know why people are bitching about competition over nodes? Its mostly beause people from High Pop servers that already have more mats on the AH and more people farming it then low pop onesare now competing for the nodes.

Basic maths says theres more people on their servers, therefor more people from their server farming nodes in the same area that has 0-1 person from a low pop server farming there. Which means we will have crappier AH prices and even lower amounts of mats. On a low pop server the AH mats are controlled by a direct few people who want to spend the time to farm the mats, now those said mats are being over farmed by a larger number of people from a higher popped server.

Its like people from the U.S going to Africa and farming their food, killing their animals and taking their clean drinking water. Yes we have more, yes you have less, but were going to take some from you. Thats EXACTLY what it does to low pop realms. People on high pop realms have always had more competition from others since they have more people farming the same areas, but now we have not only them, but people from medium and low pop servers in the same area, fighting ober the SAME amount of nodes.

Honestly how fucking stupid are you people these days? The only people I can see endorsing this are either mad blizzard fanbois, people who actually world pvp with their guild or griefers. And I can tell right now most of you are griefers.

And dont sit there and give me that bullshit that, "it puts more people in the world to level together." Nobody has leveled toegtehr with someone from another realm, nobody needs them to level since all the group quests are now gone and any decent player knows you get less exp when you level with someone. So why level with someone you dont know, when you dont need their help and you get less exp. After leveling MULTIPLE toons with CRZ all I got was ganked and griefed by 85s. Not one fellow Horde stopped to ask if we should level togetehr, not one asked for help on a quest and not one even acknowledged the existence of more people in the world. They just went on doing their thing like they always have and CRZ made not one bit of differnece except adding time to my gameplay, which consists of me running back to my body after being killed 3 times by an 85.

Not to mention all is has done is added more grief and shit to the game we didnt need. I can honestly say in the last 3 years if this game I havnt ganked one lowbie. I find nothing fun or respectful about killing someone such a level lower then me when all he is trying to do is have fun and level his toon. What if its a new guy with no 85s? Hes going to get pissed and quite the game and be like all that happens is I get killed my rude assholes with nothing better to do then giref me. I know it because after getting ganked so many times on my lowbies I LOOK for them now and kill them. I kill them 6,7 8 times to get back for what assholes are doing to me.

So now after not griefing anyone for 3 years I do it endlessly because people are doing it to me. Thats adding more bullshit to the game that we dont need. And tons of my friends to the same. They get together and find the most amount of 85s they can to gank and cause terror in low levels areas. They get ganked so much when leveling they get made and do it to others. Now tell me how the hell is all that supposed to add any fun to our game?

It doesnt it just adds unwanted bullshit that none of us want to deal with. And sitting here and saying world PvP is the sole reason why its good is atrocious lies. That doesnt make up for killing low levels over and over and making low level questing a chore for people. Oh and guess what, if you want to PvP. QUEUE FOR PVP!

You get more honor, you get better experienced since your fighting a team that wants to win, not some scrubs who cant handle BGS or arema so they get their pvp from the world and low levels that cant fight back. To sit here and argue that world PvP is as acceptable as scheduled PvP is as dumb as it gets, thats why we have queues for PvP. So we can seperates questing and world events from PvP, since some enjoy fighting others and some dont.

Overall CRZ is a flawed feature that Blizzard didnt work out and shoved down out throats. All I know is TONS of my friends hate it, TONS of my guildess hate it and I sure do. So I wont be resubbing and I havnt purchased nor do I want to purchase MoP because of it. And if you enjoy good for you, but it wont be long before you bitch and whine and grope about something else, or about how you cant level for 5 fucking minutes without getting ganked by an 90.

There are better ways to express an opinion than insulting people who think differently than you, or who don't see the issue your way.
    It's perfectly fine to express dissenting or negative opinions, but please do it without insulting other users in the future. Thanks!
    Last edited by Daetur; 2012-09-24 at 10:42 PM.

They shouldn't have implemented this shitty concept until they had worked some more of the bugs out.

Between pvp zones being completely fucked, fishing tournaments being cancelled outright, disconnects or freezes anytime you change zones, archaeology surveying being half broken, and whatever else I'm not even thinking of right now it's a goddamn train wreck.

It's ok though, the fanboys will pretend none of these issues exist.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    There's too many people in my MMO ;_;
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

What I dont like about the CRZ is when a level 85 swoops in and kills my alt in 1 hit. Makes leveling much more time consuming.

And the Zuldrak ring of blood...... campfest

When the zone you're leveling is populated with char of your level bracket, then yes by all means, CRZ is a godsend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezzik View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...92325?page=530

People are posting in this thread claiming they are "quitting WoW" and "masses will leave" if CRZ stays.

Is anyone laughing their ass off at that as much as I am? You are quitting a popular game with a whole bunch of new content on tuesday because you don't want to play with more players in an MMOrpg. Ha ha, oh man.
    I could literally drop a piece of tissue paper on the floor and people would leave WoW over of it.

Quote Originally Posted by silentk59 View Post
    And I can tell right now most of you are griefers.

And if you enjoy good for you, but it wont be long before you bitch and whine and grope about something else, or about how you cant level for 5 fucking minutes without getting ganked by an 90.

You should read the blizzard Terms of Service Griefing is not ganking and if you can't stand getting ganked then don't play on a pvp server and before you say "Well pvp and pve servers are being mixed!!" Then don't join any one on your friends list who is on a pvp server and if your server is being crossed with a pvp server it is a bug and its being fixed so shush

Quote Originally Posted by Vaalyn View Post
    The only ones really being helped by CRZ are Blizzard.
    I am hoping that Blizzard will use the enhanced player density from CRZ to add Rift- or GW2-like dynamic content.

Not really holding my breath, though.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

I think the problem lies with the fact that rare stuff that has an insane spawn time will be even harder to get.

Nobody here has a goddman clue of CRZ. They just claim the same thing that Blizz does. That it populates low level areas. But they dont address any of the concerns any of the bugs or any of the flaws in it.

Just keep on acting like nothing is wrong guys because Blizz tells you there isnt, its funny to actually see how many mindless sheep-like people there are here. Every single one of their responses is that it "populates low level areas" because they honestly cant come up with a coherent sentence to save their lives.

If you can sit here and say it actually doesn what is intended then you havnt even played the game. Because Not one of the people I know who has, hasnt experienced some fault in it one way or another. Like the second I log on I get a PM from a friend saying he needs help becuase this 85 griefs him over and over.

To every person saying they enjoy CRZ do me a favor. Go out, make a new toon, try to level. Then come back here with a straight goddamn face and still say you enjoy CRZ. Its not happening, your just going to get ganked more on that toon then you have all others combined. Think of a different reason we should use it other then the ones that Blizzard told you to say. Fucking sheep.

I do find the cross-realm zones somewhat annoying, especially when I am in a capital city like UC or Org. It makes it a bitch to level out in the world when you are given quests to kill mobs that also give faction rep and some level 85 comes along from another server and one-shots everything in your quest area. Oh, and I don't care too much for the way mobs are no longer tapped and the kill goes to whoever does the most damage (as in tap a target and a level 85 hits it once and kills it and gets the kill and loot) not sure if this intended or a bug though.

Something like this relies heavily on players not being jerks to each other, and that ain't gonna happen.

With LFR and LFG, we can kick people, drop group, or just not queue at all if we don't want to deal with other people. With this? Nope!

A game as large as WoW can't please everyone, it's as simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by silentk59 View Post
    Nobody here has a goddman clue of CRZ. They just claim the same thing that Blizz does. That it populates low level areas. But they dont address any of the concerns any of the bugs or any of the flaws in it.

Just keep on acting like nothing is wrong guys because Blizz tells you there isnt, its funny to actually see how many mindless sheep-like people there are here. Every single one of their responses is that it "populates low level areas" because they honestly cant come up with a coherent sentence to save their lives.

If you can sit here and say it actually doesn what is intended then you havnt even played the game. Because Not one of the people I know who has, hasnt experienced some fault in it one way or another. Like the second I log on I get a PM from a friend saying he needs help becuase this 85 griefs him over and over.

To every person saying they enjoy CRZ do me a favor. Go out, make a new toon, try to level. Then come back here with a straight goddamn face and still say you enjoy CRZ. Its not happening, your just going to get ganked more on that toon then you have all others combined. Think of a different reason we should use it other then the ones that Blizzard told you to say. Fucking sheep.
    Don't get so upset, you need to come to the realization that there are fans of the game that are bored and will threaten to quit constantly and nothing Blizzard does is good. Then there are fans of Blizzard that think everything is great and Blizzard can do no wrong.