Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    Look at the mind of a typical PvPer. It's the typical mindset of those who don't understand what a MMO is about. They will kill community because all that matters is looking out for #1.

Your fun stops at where it ruins the fun of others.

Just like in RL, as MMO communities mimic RL.

Want a game that you can do as you please and always looking out for #1: go masturbate.
    They picked to roll on a pvp server, complaining about "the mind of a typical pvper" ON A PVP SERVER is just pants on head retarded. You're basically saying a typical pvper will be up for world pvp, including ganking - and that's causing a problem for people who don't have a typical pvp mindset, which I agree with.

Now ask yourself, why did someone with a none-typical pvp mindset roll on a bloody pvp server?

My only gripe with CRZ is how hard it is to get some pets, seeing minfernals on my server while on an FP, then landing to see I've been zoned elsewhere is frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Saffa View Post
    People who fail irl like ganking, someone is aware of them They fail in school, or work, and killing someone who has no chance against them 10 or 20 or 30 times makes them feel like real men
    Oh grow up. I suppose people who fail irl and in world pvp like to complain on forums, someone is aware of them

Your ad hominem is just as bad as their ganking, your attacking a man who can't defend himself, right?
    Last edited by mmoc1571eb5575; 2012-11-18 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Giants41 View Post
    The majority loves it. I don't get the big deal.. i really enjoy it. No matter what blizz does people will hate!
    This thread was solved on post #20

I can say the same about blind fanbois. Will you appreciate that?

Free transfers wouldn't matter, because CRZ affects all the realms now.

What happened to these 10 million players? MoP is deader than dead even at prime time. Saw like 6 players in 6hrs. Stormwind is still more populated. Here in the heart of Panda land there is nothing but NPCs.
    They are not US & EU players. Do you think the Chinese theme in Panda land is by chance, that they had it cleared by the Chinese government? Do you think they talked to the Scandinavian governments before implementing Northrend? There are, by comparison, not many Scandinavian players but there are a very high number of Chinese ones.

---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 06:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post

Oh grow up. I suppose people who fail irl and in world pvp like to complain on forums, someone is aware of them

Your ad hominem is just as bad as their ganking, your attacking a man who can't defend himself, right?
    They can defend themselves - they come on here and say how much fun it is 1-shotting people, the true sign of a balanced personality

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saffa View Post
    They can defend themselves - they come on here and say how much fun it is 1-shotting people, the true sign of a balanced personality
    Just like you can deal with ganking in a myriad of ways, but being the balanced person you are, would rather come here and throw insults about people you have no knowledge of instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think cross realm zones is a good idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    They picked to roll on a pvp server
    Before CRZ landed in their laps.

If I knew CRZ would've came (few follow the PTR stuff anyway) I would never have sent 22 pieces of BoA gear over to level toons, as I know from the twink experience this would be twink BGs 2.0. I specifically picked a PvP server that had what I was seeking (especially plenty of Rated BGs), not what CRZ brought. I don't need 20 zillions others, as I multibox and through the zones so fast that I don't have time to socialize (again no thanks to the emphasis only at end-game).

Would've been better if Blizzard had an ingame notice at least 30 days in advance of such sweeping changes so players can choose their options. They didn't, and these threads and player disgust are the consequence.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

Deleted
    Obviously its ridiculous, but when you see people bitching about an ingame letter from Blizzard you aren't surprised anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Monk was my second toon leveled 1-90 barely saw any people my level let alone 90s going through CRZ stuff ganking... I'll assume it's because I'm apart of a smaller group of PvP realms in the RP-PvP list though.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Deleted
    It's legit, some people were picking servers for much different reasons than PvP/PvE status. Merging some of the population this way might have void their choice. But honestly I have not seen it in action so I can't tell how much of the server feel was changed with it.

I gotta tell you, I'd probably quit too if I was a relatively new player that picked up WoW before the implementation of CRZ and hadn't leveled a character up to 85ish.

As usual though, people have a hard time grasping the concept of relativity. I don't think anyone that rolled on a PvP server had any issues with the occasional high leveled guy passing through the zone killing them at the exchange of at least some "occasional" world PvP. Though newbies and veterans alike are exposed to a seemingly endless amount of ganking and griefing and evidently they do have some issues with what CRZ turned out to be.

And of course, just stating the obvious here: Not everyone shares the same opinion as you. If you like ganking and griefing, sure, you're entitled to that opinon (however you derive enjoyment from killing and griefing helpless lowbies, I will never know), but when something causes such an uproar and stir as CRZ it ought to call for a solution. Not to mention the claims of increased difficulties of obtaining resources such as ores, herbs etc that I've heard about (heard about it due to the fact that I quit just before Cata hit).

If I knew CRZ would've came (few follow the PTR stuff anyway) I would never have sent 22 pieces of BoA gear over to level toons, as I know from the twink experience this would be twink BGs 2.0. I specifically picked a PvP server that had what I was seeking (especially plenty of Rated BGs), not what CRZ brought. I don't need 20 zillions others, as I multibox and through the zones so fast that I don't have time to socialize (again no thanks to the emphasis only at end-game).

Would've been better if Blizzard had an ingame notice at least 30 days in advance of such sweeping changes so players can choose their options. They didn't, and these threads and player disgust are the consequence.
    You sir, make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creeper View Post
    It's not right, but it's not really frowned upon so much either. A man hits a woman and he's a terrible excuse for a human being and should be put in jail. A woman hits a man and the man is a wimp for feeling pain.

Either way, if you have a penis, you lose.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I leveled up my first three characters in Vanilla to 60, every zone had about 30 to 40 per side on my low pop server (my brother had a second account and rolled a horde alt, which I logged on to scout sometimes). Some less (such as Desolace and Blasted Lands) while some other zones were more lively (Hillsbrad, STV, Tanaris), but it never did feel crowded. Every single quest hub had a good 5 to 10 people in and out of it at any given time. Sometimes I would see Horde and Ally quest and leave eachother alone, sometimes you had to come back later to get a quest done. That was just part of the questing and leveling experience on a PvP server, and it was that level of danger that increased my enjoyment of the game.

There were level 60s around killing people and farming stuff, in particular, iron and kingsblood for Thorium Brotherhood faction, as well as RTVs and Dark Iron. Some people would camp out high volume areas such as SM, BRM, Gadgetzan, and so on too.

That being said, it does make me curious as to how crowded zones are now? I haven't had time to play MoP yet (when I get laid off soon I will). Is there like 200 people in a zone? Or have people, even on PvP servers, become so comfortable not needing to compete for farming spots and quest hubs with the other faction? It sounds a lot like how the game used to take "work" and then became a get in, do your thing, get out. Now it's back to having to "work" for what you need. Basically, it sounds like Blizzard is turning the game back to MMO. An MMO gamer should not be upset by this. Arenanet had quite an elegant way of fixing other players getting in the way with shared loot on any help, as well as quest credit. Then again, it's been years since I have leveled a character in WoW. All I did was group with people and that sped things along quite well, and I made friends while doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Diggasson View Post
    Really? haha oh man... If you ask me they are using CRZ as an excuse to quit. In reality they are burned out of wow and need a break, or quit completely. Hell a few months ago they were all crying for more world pvp! Now when they got what they wanted they dont want it anymore..

"I want to play with that toy because another kid is playing with that toy so i want it until he plays with something else then i want that!"
    ...but mostly it fits seamlessly into the gameplay of many (as it was intended to).Hmm... This screams of either lack of knowledge (blissfully ignorant) or ... god I don't want to think about it. My head hurts.

I couldn't believe they had the audacity to post that.I have a friend with epilepsy that had to cancel his account 2 days ago because the flashing and lag that happens when you spawn onto a new realm set off a seizure (similar to the same way a strobe light would).

Other people have complained about headaches, including myself.

This guy played since vanilla, and until now has always played with no problems.When CRZ started, and he'd cross zones, especially northrend, he started getting headaches, dizzy, ect. and finally a seizure.

I might have thought "coincidence" but considering other people on this forum have mentioned side effects from the flashing as well, it's not an isolated indecent.I am respectfully asking Blizzard to take your players with health problems into consideration and offer us a choice to opt out with incentives to opt in.
    So yeah, I'm sure he gave himself a seizure just as an excuse to quit Warcraft. /sarcasm

It's legit, some people were picking servers for much different reasons than PvP/PvE status. Merging some of the population this way might have void their choice. But honestly I have not seen it in action so I can't tell how much of the server feel was changed with it.
    Yes some server transfered to get away from harrassment and online Bullies, only to be thrown right back with said harrassers and online Bullies.

I wonder how Bliz would handle the fallout out if someone kills themselves from an online bullie in Warcraft.

Not very well probably.
    Last edited by Tharn; 2012-11-19 at 02:19 AM.

Pvp realms were pvp realms before cross realm zones. Do you seriously think we are stupid?

---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 11:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tharn View Post
    So yeah, I'm sure he gave himself a seizure just as an excuse to quit Warcraft. /sarcasm

Yes some server transfered to get away from harrassment and online Bullies, only to be thrown right back with said harrassers and online Bullies.

I wonder how Bliz would handle the fallout out if someone kills themselves from an online bullie in Warcraft.

Not very well probably.
    Blaming seizures on cross realm zones is flat out moronic and just goes to show the lengths you people will go to in order to push your asinine agenda. As for people being jerks that was a problem before cross realm zones as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Pvp realms were pvp realms before cross realm zones. Do you seriously think we are stupid?
    Tick-tock-tick, it's xanzul, again!

How much PvP have you done again, xanzul? Your entire account history for PvP is less than what Kevyne has done by himself. =
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I think cross realm zones is a good idea.
    The kind of supporters this idea has should be a clear indication why CRZ sucks.

---------- Post added 2012-11-19 at 05:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vishiz View Post
    bitch about zones being dead for years, zones are now alive, time to quit, typical wow player.
    Random assumptions about a player base, typical buttmonkey. Seriously, I doubt most of the ones bitching about CRZ ever complained that zones felt dead. The only ones complaining about dead zones were people who didn't have enough levelers to gank.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by trauma443 View Post
    Bullshit.

B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T.

Blasted lands. Ready to cross the dark portal. 40 deaths trying to cross it. 30 deaths while levelling. 70 fuckin deaths due to a group of lvl 90 horde assholes ganking lowbies like there's no tomorrow. Thanks to your 'loved' CRZ 'feature'. The whole place is a cemetery flooded with corpses. Thanks to another fiasco feature: CRZ.

One thing is PvP. Another one is WPvP. But being ganked like a pig, and being unable to progress in a game THAT I'M PAYING EACH AND EVERY MONTH, is a fuckin' different one.

So, no. Fuck this feature.
    Umm, no. It's thanks to you picking a pvp server when you CLEARLY CAN'T HANDLE IT.

If it's too much for you, and by the looks of it - it is, go somewhere else.

---------- Post added 2012-11-19 at 05:39 PM ----------

If I knew CRZ would've came
    So basically, if you knew that the servers would ACTUALLY have people in them, if you knew that they would actually work as intended.

The whine over CRZ is absolutely hilarious. Totally baseless.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsage View Post
    Umm, no. It's thanks to you picking a pvp server when you CLEARLY CAN'T HANDLE IT.

If it's too much for you, and by the looks of it - it is, go somewhere else.

---------- Post added 2012-11-19 at 05:39 PM ----------

So basically, if you knew that the servers would ACTUALLY have people in them, if you knew that they would actually work as intended.

The whine over CRZ is absolutely hilarious. Totally baseless.
    Nope...wrong
    PvP server was never meant to mean impossible to level. which CRZ basically did
    The majority of the people that are using CRZ for situations that Blizzard made it for ("We want to see group questing more like we saw when the game first came out") is so miniscule to the amount of body camping that is going on because of the feature.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love crz and dont have a problem with it atall.
    However I would agree that a high level vs a lowbie is not atall a fair fight.
    If players where limited to just being able to attack players 5-10 levels below them (pvp and pve realms) I think crz would be perfect.

But I am fine with how it is right now and just deal with it.
    If I do find myself getting killed by a much higher level player I just add their battle tag and issue an warning.
    Something along the lines of: Do that again and I will bring my Bm hunter.
    That is far from an empty threat, as geared as I am I will demolish absolutely anything 1v1. Unless you are a warlock/ bm hunt with more than 10 malevolent pices and a t2 wep your only option is to flee or bring friends.

Deleted
    Completely legit reason to quit

The only CRZ pro arguments i've seen in any threads amounts to lolol sounds like you picked wrong server omg lolol l2pvp nab lolol

CRZ is an abomination that only serves to help kids grief other players with no repercussions due to being on another realm and the fact you can just hide in a phased area if someone at your own level wants to hit you back. That's not even touching on how groups of these children runs around and kills quest NPCs on pve servers with no other objective than to grief. GG Blizz

Not to mention the lag it's introduced and how many of the revamped hubs simply aren't tuned to the amount of people now in the zones resulting in lots of waiting for mobs to respawn

CRZ causes seizures? That sounds a little far fetched. I've love to see a video of this crazy flashing that occurs because I've never seen any flashing passing through zones.

---------- Post added 2012-11-19 at 10:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jn2002dk View Post
    Not to mention the lag it's introduced and how many of the revamped hubs simply aren't tuned to the amount of people now in the zones resulting in lots of waiting for mobs to respawn
    Which hubs are you referring to? Got a screenshot of one of these overwhelmed hubs?