Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    Nerf Vengeance. World first Chimaeron solo, Warrior.

    Impressive either way:


    His Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...chief/advanced

  2. #2
    Isnt world first did this as a dk 2 weeks ago.

    Of course none the less its impressive.

    But that has nothing to do with nerfing vengeance. This is old content that the new vengeance buff wasn't designed around. If we take it as you feel we should nerf levels and every ability in game because we can solo The huntsman or ragnaros
    Last edited by Naftc; 2012-09-21 at 11:20 PM.

  3. #3
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Monroe, OREGON
    Posts
    670
    I new they needed to nerf vengeance when patch released.

    Before Patch 5, my 50 Fury Warrior would 2-3 shot equal level mobs. Prot would take about4-6

    After Patch, my Fury Warrior now 6-10 shot mobs and Prot takes 2-3. I understand they need a way to hold aggro, but what in the hell is the point when the TANK can FAR exceed the capabilities of the DPS (yea yea I know it's diff at max level).

  4. #4
    Mechagnome robodin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    635
    Given that Chimaeron is pretty much the only boss this can be done with, due to the "No death when above 10k"-buff and him hitting for an absolute shitton (= pathetic vengeance levels), I think it's safe to say that vengeance is fine.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Newaccountforthiscontest View Post
    Isnt world first did this as a dk 2 weeks ago.

    Of course none the less its impressive.

    But that has nothing to do with nerfing vengeance. This is old content that the new vengeance buff wasn't designed around. If we take it as you feel we should nerf levels and every ability in game because we can solo The huntsman or ragnaros
    did not found any proof about this on youtube or on google, pics or it did not happen

  6. #6
    Impressive? sure. A cause for nerfing vengeance? no. Its a gimmick fight as far as vengeance is concerned.

  7. #7
    Baleroc is even more fun as prot warr. I had 1.9M (million) non-crit Execute couple weeks ago. I was doing around 30k dps and during last 5 sec of the fight, my overall dps jumped to 90k...half of what the other dps had.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Friberg View Post
    did not found any proof about this on youtube or on google, pics or it did not happen
    why dont you spend more time learning english and less time stroking your e-peen. And a dk made a post about 3 weeks ago with pics go look for it.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    why dont you spend more time learning english and less time stroking your e-peen. And a dk made a post about 3 weeks ago with pics go look for it.
    Oh the irony.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    Oh the irony.
    <snip>
    anyways Gratz to the warrior it is impressive that you took the time to kill it.

    Although I was not the one to infract you, if you have a problem with the moderator who infracted you, then it's best you take it up with the mod or with an admin. I personally snipped most of your message. -Azshira
    Last edited by Azshira; 2012-09-22 at 02:59 PM.

  11. #11
    alot of ppl have something called dyslexic. Also i am more then 100% certain that my english teacher always said never start a new sentence with an AND.

  12. #12
    Banned Frenikk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    east london
    Posts
    398
    Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    <snip>
    anyways Gratz to the warrior it is impressive that you took the time to kill it.
    You should maybe learn the difference between there, their and they're before being a prick.
    Last edited by Azshira; 2012-09-22 at 02:59 PM.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    <snip>
    anyways Gratz to the warrior it is impressive that you took the time to kill it.
    It's, Nazis, an, can't, they're.

    Grammar Police, don't do it. -Azshira
    Last edited by Azshira; 2012-09-22 at 03:01 PM.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Newaccountforthiscontest View Post
    But that has nothing to do with nerfing vengeance. This is old content that the new vengeance buff wasn't designed around. If we take it as you feel we should nerf levels and every ability in game because we can solo The huntsman or ragnaros
    Not quite; this is a raid boss being soloed at appropriate level without exploits or glitches.

    *shrug* It might not prove that vengeance needs nerfed, but it certainly proves that they cannot inflict such large amounts of damage on the tank without negative consequences (the easiest of which would, of course, be to simply tag certain abilities as unable to grant vengeance).

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Locruid View Post
    I new they needed to nerf vengeance when patch released.

    Before Patch 5, my 50 Fury Warrior would 2-3 shot equal level mobs. Prot would take about4-6

    After Patch, my Fury Warrior now 6-10 shot mobs and Prot takes 2-3. I understand they need a way to hold aggro, but what in the hell is the point when the TANK can FAR exceed the capabilities of the DPS (yea yea I know it's diff at max level).
    it`s actually not all that different at max level, in MoP heroic dungeons, tanks have been doing a ridiculous amount of damage, equal to DPS. granted that might be because they`re using DPS PvP gear without much avoidance, but still.

    of course, in raids it`s much different, but tanks still do a *ton* of damage more than any expansion.

  16. #16
    Dreadlord Choice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Gold Coast, Australia
    Posts
    888
    click click click click

    Avast | Signature by Pangcakes | YouTube Channel

  17. #17
    High Overlord Sayier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Small Town, Maine
    Posts
    185
    Slightly off topic but what an annoying resolution to record at. On topic omg someone solod a not current tier raid boss stop the presses? This happens every expansion not really anything out of the usual here.

  18. #18
    Bloodsail Admiral Daedelus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    1,191
    Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    why dont you spend more time learning english and less time stroking your e-peen. And a dk made a post about 3 weeks ago with pics go look for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    its funny the nazi's at curse give me a infraction for trolling just for telling someone who cant spell that I cant half understand what there saying with there broken english. So sad MMO champion used to be a good site till the nazi's took over.
    anyways Gratz to the warrior it is impressive that you took the time to kill it.
    Why
    don't
    English
    It's
    can't
    can't
    they're
    their
    English
    until

    Grammar Police, don't do it. -Azshira
    Last edited by Azshira; 2012-09-22 at 03:02 PM.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayier View Post
    Slightly off topic but what an annoying resolution to record at. On topic omg someone solod a not current tier raid boss stop the presses? This happens every expansion not really anything out of the usual here.
    though i do say gratz to the warrior.

    this is nothing as impressive as the shadow priest who solo'd alysrazor at the START of DS
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

  20. #20
    The Lightbringer Raugnaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Frogspoison#1419 Battletag
    Posts
    3,531
    There are multiple ppl who have solod various T11/T12 bosses. Should they also be nerfed? (Boomkins/Fire mages/Shadow Priests/Locks on Alysrazor, hunter on Atramedes, DK on Omnitron/Atramedes, ect)

    Of course, with the vengeance change, bosses that were previously unsoloable are now, well, VERY soloable. (As long as you can survive the first 5 or so pulses on Ultraxion, vengeance should be so high that self healing will be a breeze for the tanking classes)

    Vengeance is only a factor on any fight where the boss deals extreme damage to the tank- and its not really an issue in terms of dps, as only 1 or 2 ppl can gain that huge dps boost.
    Anyone ever notice how the sun seems to shine silverish now? Didn't it used to shine goldish? PM me if you've noticed this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •