Lightbulb about to buy a new computer for gaming

hey whats up guys im looking to buy a new desktop soon and i was wondering if you guys can guide me in the right direction these are the two im looking at which computer is better overall at the moment i play counter strike dota hon gta dota diablo 3 starwars wow thanks in advance

edit: dammit cant put links yet newbie HP Pavilion HPE h8-1256s Desktop PC this i get for $555

2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i5-2400 3.1GHz 6MB Cache Processor
    8GB PC3-10600 DDR3 1333MHz SDRAM Installed Memory
    1TB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive
    Desktop Audio Beats Audio with HD 7.1 Surround Sound
    Desktop Memory Expandable N/A
    Desktop Video Memory 1GB DDR3
    Desktop Video Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GT 620

or this one

edit: Acer AM3420-UR20P PC Desktop PC this i get for around 600$

AMD A-Series A10-5700 Accelerated Processor 3.4GHz with TurboCore 2.0 Technology up to 4.0GHz
    AMD A75 Fusion Chipset
    12GB DDR3 Dual Channel Memory
    AMD Radeon HD 7470 Graphics w/2GB Dedicated Memory <<-------this is what im leaning towards but im total newbie so i dont know
    2TB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive
    Last edited by ph1ogic; 2012-09-22 at 07:07 AM.

Both of those you listed suck. Don't waste your money. I know your a newbie to all this but, building your own is the way to go. It's sounds hard and scary but it's not. If you can follow direction putting together an Ikea table, you can build a PC. If you are still put off by it, some of the places you buy the components from will build it for you for a fee. I don't know who is doing this in the US though, I'm in Europe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both have terrible, terrible graphics cards and I wouldn't recommend either for the games you're playing. I'm having a hard time trying to figure out which one is "better" since GT620 and HD7470 both are so low-end that we don't even hear about them.

For the amount you're spending ($550-600) you can build a vastly better rig. Check Marest's Sample Builds in the stickies.

As for which companies can build the PC for you, IBuyPower and CyberPowerPC both offer such services (but personally I would just assemble it myself, it's as easy as lego).
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze