Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    malethal gets the black soul stone and becomes the angel of death from the prophesy probably manipulated from lllith
    well, looks like youre right

We will kill the big bad reaper and usher in "Age of mortals".

Deleted
    Find the AH, Gear up, go kill things.
    I am not expecting much in the storyline of the expansion if the main games story was anything to go by.

Looks like people should be selling there BiS gear before the expansion turns them into "dust" lol. I already sold my gear for a couple 100 million, and AH sniped a set for 5-million that can clear monster level 8 with ease. so the 60-70 leveling shouldn't be that hard. hopefully it has more than 1 act. I'm hoping 2-3 acts. and i can't wait to leveling a crusader. gonna be fun shit. hopefully this revives diablo 3 for a good while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lavaalamp View Post
    hopefully it has more than 1 act. I'm hoping 2-3 acts.
    I think there will only be 1 Act, but it'll be a long one. Diablo 2 was pretty much the same.

And yes, you can sell your gear for gold. But honestly I think that is only worth it if you have godly gear. And you're probably too late now since the news is out and everyone will be selling their gear. I personally won't, because I like to keep my Immortal King set on my main for nostalgic reasons, and I won't earn much out of selling it anyway since it is 'only' able to clear up to MP 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    Fuck the AH, kill things, Gear up.
    I am not expecting much in the storyline of the expansion if the main games story was anything to go by.
    This modified quote pretty much sums up my experience with Diablo as a series. I really still don't know why people would ever play Diablo games for the story. Ever.
    Last edited by Shinzai; 2013-08-22 at 06:39 PM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    Find the AH, Gear up, go kill things.
    Let's be honest, the Diablo storyline was never anything to go by honestly... And the more details they added, the more they fleshed it out - the worse it got.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann