I don't really like taking your time for cosmetic effect, but seeing new Challenge mode gear and how the issue were swoop under rug...
There is a t6 helmetthat comes off with special graphic of wings getting out of your back. For a long time, it was working correctly: the wings came out at semi-random times, flapping few times then retreating back. However, with t13, it suddenly stopped, instead showing up for a short time only when bunny hopping, or /roar. It didn't take much brainpower to see it was all because Warlock tier helm effect was linked to new Rogue legendaries, and then fiddled with to suit them (instead of making new spell copy just for them).
I could understand that somehow, past sloppy resource cutting, because Legendaries had priority over old lock set used only to transmog. However, now that Mist is coming up, non-transmogable Legendaries are going to gather dust in bank, and most importantly, wings are getting back to current content as the new prestige Challenge Mode set, could we have them fixed up to what they were, or even improved upon, before?
Issues now (this the important stuff):
- Wings display on bunny hopping, making you look silly (some people might like it, I don't, it killed my transmog set, it wasn't there before)
- Wings do not display at all otherwise. The full animation before was, as I said, semi-randomly out and in combat. It was really glorious and MUST be brought back.
- Colour of wings depending on whether helmet was tier (red pve headgear, red wings, blue/shadow pvp headgear, blue/shadow wing) seem to bug out on one, I believe both helmets are having Red wings now.
What changed for good:
/roar forcing full animation is good idea and should stay, but it can't be only way to display them.
What could be improved (minor things):
- Wings coming out when falling while under Slowfall effect
- Wings exposed and flapping while under levitate effect, similar like levitated Meta (not sure if it's there already or not tbh).
Again, sorry for taking your time, but I think Warlock dev is the only person left who could give some care for this issue.