Challenge Mode Wing Proc Question?

So it looks like in the video he only proced it by doing /roar. Does it also proc when jumping? Also it looks like it didn't proc at all when he was casting...so is this just a refresh of what its like to have T6 equipped. Only works when jumping around or emoting? Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rap87 View Post
    So it looks like in the video he only proced it by doing /roar. Does it also proc when jumping? Also it looks like it didn't proc at all when he was casting...so is this just a refresh of what its like to have T6 equipped. Only works when jumping around or emoting? Thanks.
    Looks like it, yes. The effect when you cast spells is that the shoulders/horns glow green. In my personal opinion this effect should be increased a bit. But apparently we don't get wing animations when casting, unless it's a really low chance and the video just missed it, but I doubt that.

Crap....any idea for sure if it procs awhile jumping 100% at least? Also didn't back in the day in BC wings proced while casting?

Quote Originally Posted by rap87 View Post
    Crap....any idea for sure if it procs awhile jumping 100% at least? Also didn't back in the day in BC wings proced while casting?
    Back in BC the T6 wings had a change to proc randomly, even if you were standing still.