Thread: sup with that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkpanter View Post
    my main optimized http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%A9r/simple
    my alt not optimized http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%AFs/simple

1st my main is full cata gear my alt missing some parts the deference in resilience is 0.25 how exactly the (shit) gear had anything to do with the 130 k chaos bolt how exactly the 0.25 res will change those numbers
    2nd i dont think that i mention anywhere that hard casting is not determining skill what is said if anyone think that because the x class manage to cast something that got 2 second cast time must awarded with a kill he is just defending his class
    for example i should 1 shot ppl if i will manage to hard cast aim shot?
    i should 1 shot ppl if i will manage to cast pyroblast? and so on

defend your class more its fun
    Please, please stop posting. You have no idea what you're talking about.

To cast a Chaos Bolt, you need one Ember. One Ember is equal to five incinerate casts, which means about 5-10 seconds of ramp up.

In ADDITION, a fire mages instant cast PYROBLAST crits for MORE than Chaos Bolt does. Fun facts.

In ADDITION, the CAST is long as hell, this DEGRADES the true damage of the spell. For example. You do AS MUCH DAMAGE per three seconds with an INSTANT cast AIMED SHOT and two ARCANE SHOTS.

I capitalized things to make it easier for you to read. Please stop QQing in the warlock thread, we are not over powered, you just don't understand class mechanics and how to put a true value on spells.
    Soulburn: Unstable Affliction. A boy can dream.

Deleted
    You just need to pay more attention, interupt/feign/spellreflect/deflect/bad manner the locks chaos bolt. Don't call for a nerf, go whine at some other class like mages (everything wise), warriors, dks, rogues (pvp wise) (those who actually need it) ...oooooor just give locks better survivabily like some kind of ice block or shield (untill it wears off due to damage or time like mages, priests...)

1st MoP FoM = dun dun dun... and the winner is Warlock!
    Come on guys they deserve it - they have been quietly waiting - I say yay for the warlocks.

Deleted
    so the 130k dmg from chaos bolt is normal dmg thanks that's what i wanted to know we shouldn't do all this discussion

thanks for the response

10+ Year Old Account
    Is the wotlk shoulder enchant bis for Druids? (Honest question) Also why two different gems for blue sockets? Also where is the cape enchant?

for example i should 1 shot ppl if i will manage to hard cast aim shot?
    If you need to cast 5-10Steadies and it is interuptible, why not.

i should 1 shot ppl if i will manage to cast pyroblast?
    One does not simply cast Pyro...as it is instant (or you only use it if instant). Which by the way puts it in front of Chaos Bolt in DPET.

[...]how exactly the fact that my alt doesn't have prof proper gems etc has anything to do with[...]
    Hmm that was more to negate your "I am no noob" statement and for personal amuesement.

And now I will stop feeding. Bye!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmi View Post
    Is the wotlk shoulder enchant bis for Druids? (Honest question) Also why two different gems for blue sockets? Also where is the cape enchant?

If you need to cast 5-10Steadies and it is interuptible, why not.

One does not simply cast Pyro...as it is instant (or you only use it if instant). Which by the way puts it in front of Chaos Bolt in DPET.

Hmm that was more to negate your "I am no noob" statement and for personal amuesement.

And now I will stop feeding. Bye!

thanks for your respond also