Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyv3r View Post
    Noc > Udyr> Mundo > Nunu/Ali

Getting points to buy one more since im getting tired of the same heroes.. Just have to find a good ganker
    Ganker? Go for Lee Sin or Shaco. Camp the lanes forever or camp the enemy jungler like a douchebag and laugh in their faces. Riven is a great ganker and so is Xin Zhao. Or you could go for Rengar, the buffs made him really strong. His first clear isn't the fastet but it isn't the slowest, strong ganks pre-6, godlike ganks post 6, can counterjungle alot of other junglers by just straight up camping them and slaughtering them.

Noc > Udyr> Mundo > Nunu/Ali

Getting points to buy one more since im getting tired of the same heroes.. Just have to find a good ganker
    Maokai! Dat W!

Maoki is now my favorite. There is just no comparison to how tanky I am with just GP5 items. Add Frozen heart and and Abyssal Scepter , to my upgraded Randuins and shurales and its game over. Udyr was my favorite. I still pick him if I get some CC somewhere else. Going bear and hitting everyone once in a team fight with someone like lulu sheilding you? Game over in team fights. I can counter jungle anyone on Udyr. So if i know I have strong Top and Bot lanes I steal his shit and camp mid. I like Noc, Shyvana, and Nunu. Nuinu best ever at stealing a wraith or wolf. I would like to try Nautilus.

Edit- I forgot to add how important the saplings can be on maoki. Saves me at least 4 wards per game, being able to drop a sapling for a short ward for mid on my way ro steal wraiths or to my own. Checing dragon , poking at enemy. Stongets base dmg thats not an ult i beleive if you land it.
    Last edited by digger66; 2012-09-24 at 01:55 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Depends on team comp and enemy jungler.

I will go Nunu / Shyvana if they have a gank-heavy, slow clearing jungler...try my best to keep an oracles up and ward the shit out of their jungle and take as many of their camps as possible.

Been enjoying Nautilus when we're in need of CC, especially with comps built to "protect the Kog."

Maokai is great when they have a lot of AoE...fight in the ultimate!

I go Skarner if they are poke heavy. Flash in, ulti, and drag their carry to your team.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

I tried Amumu but its not really my thing..
    Maokai its cool but more of a "here, i rooted him and slowed him. now finish him" lol.
    I have Lee Sin but havent played him in a long time. Have to practice some more.
    Shyvana i like a lot but unfortunatly.. no cc.. :|
    Rengar i have yet to try =P
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Deleted
    Master Yi jungler annyone? I realy like to play master yi as jungler and can get quiet some nice score with him.
    except if the enemy team is cc heavy/very tanky or early feeded by laners. but thats a problem all junglers kinda have i think

I choose twiddlesticks

Because he gets blue gem and red gem and does life steal. League of legends is hard and you need lifesteal to stay alive because not all enemies can steal life.

Dr mundo is cool too because hulk is also big but doesn't have purple.

Skarner, Mumu, Yi, Pantheon, Rammus, Jarvan, Lee and Ali.

Udyr, Nautilus, Shen

I tried Amumu but its not really my thing..
    Maokai its cool but more of a "here, i rooted him and slowed him. now finish him" lol.
    I have Lee Sin but havent played him in a long time. Have to practice some more.
    Shyvana i like a lot but unfortunatly.. no cc.. :|
    Rengar i have yet to try =P
    Its more than just the root, its teh knock up after wards and the short cooldown with a frozen heart. Also timing the ultimate for dmg out put instead of protection can sway a team fight or a gank.

Kayle.

I get werid responses (sometimes people are pretty nasty when I pick her to jungle).....then I carry to victory.
    Love Kayle, I play her as AD carry, top brusier (find this to be hardest to pull off and she has a few flat out counters), or jungler. Kayle has 3 rune pages, one for each of those builds.

15+ Year Old Account
    You know, I have seen a couple jungle Kayles recently and both of them completely dominated the game.

I'm going to have to try this.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Shyvana, Shaco, Maokai, Mundo aaaand Olaf;D

Hecarim's pretty sweet too

10+ Year Old Account
    I play Eve or Trynd.
    If I play Eve I change up my rune pages.
    If I play Trynd, I'm still finishing some runes but I go 100% increase crit damage and go straight for a Wiggles and Zeal and gank like crazy

I previously said Jax.

I take it back.

Kha'zix.

He's awesome.
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

10+ Year Old Account
    Nocturne is my favorite but currently I'm really enjoying kha'zix aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    Nocturne is my favorite but currently I'm really enjoying kha'zix aswell.
    I have been looking at him, my thought would be great fro early ganks mid and top. What is his clear like? I am asuuming you have to start cloth armor.

Lee Sin, Shayvana, Udyr and Sejuani. I feel very in control of those champions.

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy Mumu or Shaco. Shaco has one of the best 1v1 ganks in the game IMHO.. and Mumu around the 25 or 30 minute mark I can flash and ult, (if I am fed at all it's GG) and we can clear the team, like I said though, if I am fed I can clear teams. Seen up to four pentakills in one game as mumu. I also love Skarner for his Ultimate ganks and off-tank capabilities.