[MOP] Best 2vs2 partner for a mage

Hi!

What partner do you think a mage would synergize best with in 2vs2. Rank 1-3 partners and why u chose them.
    (Need to practise in 2s before I start with 3s and need a partner)

My choices:
    1. Mage/Boomkin (Nice dmg and nice healing with symbiosis)
    2. Mage/sPriest (Very good burst, and spriests have good offhealing)
    3. Mage/Warlock (Very good burst and cc)

Mage Spriest imo, insanse healing, insane shields, shadow priest instant CCs combined with mage burst will be awsome. Didnt try it out yet but on paper it looks better then anything we had before including old mage rogue.

Mage ret, mage spriest.. Mage rogue will still be good.

Ye have two friends who will lvl a spriest and a boomkin, will do arena with them. Feel that spriest/boomkin/mage is going to be crazy when everyone can heal and do serious dmg. Ret in 2s will have good support but their cc is not on par with spriest or boomkin. Rouges just dont feel like they used to ofc mage/rouge will work but not as in s11.

Deleted
    I'll be trying with a boomkin. Ice block for the boomie and healing touch for me, sounds sweet to me. Apart from that, boomies have a ton of tools that'll help the both of us, seems to be a sweet comp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't Moonkins get Mirror Image?

Deleted
    Balls, only restos get IB ;<

Deleted
    Rogue, sp and boomkin probably. Sp and boomkin might get nerfed to the ground quick though, and rogues will probably get some buffs pretty quick. Another mage, lock and disc priest could be good comps as well.