LFM Pre-MoP Halaa Battle (EU)

(Original post)

Let's celebrate the ending of Cataclysm and the dawning of MoP with a good ol' bit of "World" PvP.

After two/three days on/off winning/losing Halaa, a few of us have decided it'd be great to get as many people all across the battle-group to join in for one last massive attack on Halaa - both Alliance and Horde, before we start our levelling journey through Pandaria.

We're calling out to all Horde and Alliance to join us with what will hopefully be a massive and awesome turn out.

Monday 24th Nagrand
    Gather Time:- 19:00
    Gather point for Horde:- Garadar
    Gather point for Alliance:- Telaar

Ragnhíld and I (both on Tarren Mill) will be raid leaders for Horde. For Alliance we'd need someone on their faction to deal with that.

This will be a perfect opportunity for those still after the Halaa Talbuk's to get their tokens aswell.

Please try to spread the word to your realms respectively and hopefully I shall see you there.

---

I believe CRZ works so that people from the same realm automatically are in the same CRZ, unless they are in a group where the group leader is from another realm. If that's the case, we should have raid leaders from the same realm, and have people add those raid leaders with Battle Tag, so everyone goes to the same place. Alternatively, just get to Nagrand and ask for an invite if you're already in the same CRZ.

We need people from both factions, as many as possible (the more the merrier). It's the last chance we get for a massive world pvp event at level 85 and with full gear, so if you feel like getting into the Horde vs. Alliance vibe, show up!

Just today, I took a few screenshots of massive amounts of players. These weren't even taken when there were most players in Nagrand at the same time, and not all enemies were on the pics.

Alliance regrouping in Telaar: http://i.imgur.com/x2Y9G.jpg
    Alliance won Halaa from us with that attack: http://i.imgur.com/jXocA.jpg
    Last edited by Caribald; 2012-09-22 at 10:15 PM.

Stood in the Fire TheReptorGekko's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    im in on crz try too set some op on darenor(eu) whit a ally m8 but no ally wana play im hrode ofc.
    Last edited by TheReptorGekko; 2012-09-23 at 06:57 PM.

I wish every server would do this

10+ Year Old Account
    yer it suck

Quote Originally Posted by Dill508 View Post
    I wish every server would do this
    well that's the point of CRZ Just join up no matter server!

10+ Year Old Account
    yuo thast cool just need some to join whit

Deleted
    Are you getting any people for this besides on this forum ? Would like to join.