I want to get kicked in the nuts?

Ever since I was about 13 years old, I realized I had a ballbusting fetish, in other words, I like to get kicked in the balls; especially by attractive women. Unfortunately, I have never been kicked in the balls, I suppose I am just too nice to piss anyone off enough to kick me. In high school I asked many girls to kick me in the nuts, but none of them ever did. I would even purposely lay down in my seat on the bus across from girls and leave my legs spread, as I pretended to sleep, hoping that they would kick me in the balls or throw something at my balls or something like that, since that's what girls do for fun, or at least, that's what I thought.

Well I'm an adult now, and I've still never been kicked in the balls, I've stopped asking girls to kick me in the balls in real life, to avoid any bad consequences that may come of it, such as getting fired. I tried going online to sites like myYearbook and found a few girls who said they would kick a guy in the nuts for fun, but when I asked them to kick me, they just said it was creepy. My question is, how can I get a girl to kick me in the balls without breaking the law or being a total jerk? And for our female members here, would you ever kick a guy in the balls because he wanted you to?

Deleted
    Prostitute an option? I know it is illegal but they sure would like a job like that.

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Prostitute an option? I know it is illegal but they sure would like a job like that.
    That would violate the law, I don't want to do that.

Ehr.

I dno about this topic. But whatever I'll answer.

I had a guy ask me to kick him in the nuts once. Maybe it was you? Lol. I thought he couldn't possibly be serious and I refused to hurt him. It's a hard thing, mentally, to hurt someone purposefully without any flash of anger or anything, you know, try hitting your friend very hard, you'll find you'll be hesitating and restraining yourself, maybe not even doing it at all. If your friend would add "he likes it" if you do it, you'd probably be creeped out, too.

A prostitute is probably definitely an option for you, if legal wherever you live.

Go to alt.com or another fetish singles site. Or try craigslist.

You're not likely to find someone interested in indulging you through traditional hetero-normative venues.

15+ Year Old Account
    Google your obsession, and try to find a soulmate (girl that likes to kick u in balls)
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this here