Thread: Cooking in MoP?

Cooking in MoP?

I know in the beta there was a trainer and vendor that you could stand there and get cooking 1-525, is that staying in or was that for beta purposes only?
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure that was only their for Beta purpose, People would not be willig to level from 1 to cap just to check that eveything was working fine.

Although, Harvest Festival is on the 24th. So on the 25th you can make your Monk and get to SW or ORG and level from 1-525 pretty quickly. Awesome timing of the event

Quote Originally Posted by Cludo View Post
    I'm sure that was only their for Beta purpose, People would not be willig to level from 1 to cap just to check that eveything was working fine.

Although, Harvest Festival is on the 24th. So on the 25th you can make your Monk and get to SW or ORG and level from 1-525 pretty quickly. Awesome timing of the event
    Damn I thought that was closer to thanksgiving irl, but this is good news. For all of my rooms. I know last year it maxed at giving up to 300, will this be increased at all in the expansion?

Deleted
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...darian-Cuisine

It's still in afaik. The recipes do require some amount of fish from pandaria, so it's not a 100% "stand at vendor and lvl cooking 1-525".

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...darian-Cuisine

It's still in afaik. The recipes do require some amount of fish from pandaria, so it's not a 100% "stand at vendor and lvl cooking 1-525".

That's still good stuff. Thanks, Mihir.

Deleted
    Moin moin,

When it just would be a vendor and get skill by skill.
    Then is there no really a need for a Profession any more.

Your,
    Holy

Quote Originally Posted by Cludo View Post
    Harvest Festival =/= Pilgrim's Bounty

Besides, they've made 1-525 super easy now with the Pandarian Cuisine options.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holykey View Post
    Moin moin,

When it just would be a vendor and get skill by skill.
    Then is there no really a need for a Profession any more.

Your,
    Holy
    The real profession starts at 525. I'm not too fussed about blizz making the process of getting there a bit easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    The real profession starts at 525. I'm not too fussed about blizz making the process of getting there a bit easier.
    Yeah with all the ways and changes and stuff I can see how getting 600 and capping everything could be harder and take longer than most professions 1-600 are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not as easy as "just standing there" You still have to go get the mats and having 6 types of cooking to level....it takes awhile. Sure you get veggies from alot of different things and farming meats is easy but it still takes quite a bit of time. But it's fun

Deleted
    He was talking about the 1-525 part which can be completed in Pandaria by using mostly vendor-bought ingredients and new recipes that give 5 skillups per craft.