Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    You forgot wrath ret had a wings effect that made you LOL @ Cheat death / dispersion. 50% mitigation ignore
    Oh, wow, that's right. Man, wrath ret was so nice/OP/broken/awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Corylyn View Post
    Oh, wow, that's right. Man, wrath ret was so nice/OP/broken/awesome!
    After the nerfs, it was viable, for sure.

Deleted
    Too bad that even in this state, rets still can't beat mages, hunters and shadow priests.

Quote Originally Posted by Temporary Poster View Post
    Too bad that even in this state, rets still can't beat mages, hunters and shadow priests.
    Well, level 85 is really, really unbalanced, and Blizzard doesn't plan to do that much about it. Shadow Priests are completely out of control at 85 and they got buffed for level 90, which buffed them even more at level 85.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperomegaOP View Post
    AND TEH BUBBLEH HEARTH.
    Helllllllll Yeah

ret is awesome sauce right now its like wotlk but better

Quote Originally Posted by Marken View Post
    lol.. Buddy you need the glyph! -_-!
    DAMN! i totally did not know about Glyph of Righteous Retreat! wow, back to old-school. and how ironic the name is too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraniel View Post
    DAMN! i totally did not know about Glyph of Righteous Retreat! wow, back to old-school. and how ironic the name is too.
    Yeah, they're only an entire expansion late on their promise.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperomegaOP View Post
    I havent play since may 2011(6 months after cata) and im hearing that they are no longer glass cannons. They acquired an interrupt(I loved it.) in cata and now they have additional options to snare people??

Add the fact that they brought back sacred shield AND TEH BUBBLEH HEARTH.

Im also hearing that they uped their sustained dmg while balancing out the RNG Wings burst.

Can i now 1v1 with my old ret paladin like i could in wrath but I can actually hit ranged classes this time around?
    No were nothing like a Wrath Ret and we certainly aren't 1v1 champions but we are ok for starters game needs more play @ 90 to really figure it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio View Post
    But our burst is amazing (when its available) and so is our healing.
    Quote Originally Posted by mercutiouk View Post
    Burst is immense. Like, amazingly immense. Like flatten a healer before they know they're in trouble immense. If the bursts on I can probably go 3 on 1 with very little issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Retavenger View Post
    We are far from wrath rets now.

Wrath ret had great sustained damage and good burst - MoP ret has shitty sustained and insane burst
    Quote Originally Posted by Retavenger View Post
    insane burst
    Please can someone else, just one more confirm this please. I am ashamed to admit but reading it so many times brought a tear into my eye.
    Amazing burst is all I ever wanted from my ret, I could heal and support the rest 3 minutes and I will die a happy man.
    Please someone else confirm this and I buying MoP on Monday (new PC arrives)
    Last edited by mmoc0e8d2dd6af; 2012-09-28 at 05:09 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes Ret will have amazing burst during the first Arena season and for now but that is because Ret scales great early and it has every season this is nothing new. However as the expansion draws on and gear becomes better Ret will fall off pace as it always has.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Deleted
    Fellow brothers and sisters of the light, i know things are bleak at the moment. But do not despair, for even the darkest tunnel has a light at the end. In the meanwhile this short clip may somewhat cheer you all up:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPhYj6BWukk&feature=plcp

Keep crusading...

10+ Year Old Account
    Most important thing about bubbe+hs its only 15min cd now, i also love - speed of light in world pvp