Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Herschel View Post
    Are you running a weakaura to track vengeance by any chance? I had these problems and it was because I still had an aura kicking around from pre-5.1 to track vengeance, but it wasn't working and was throwing out so many errors that all the other auras weren't updating regularly (or at all in some cases...). Once I disabled the vengeance aura everything worked fine. Even if you're not running a vengeance aura, maybe poke around in your auras and see if you can find one that is pre-5.1 that might be causing problems?
    I am actually, will delete it and see how it goes
    Worked like a charm, just one little thing, As soon as I am tanking a hc or something, it get messed up, works perfectly on the dummy though
    Last edited by Manu9; 2012-11-30 at 08:47 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Herschel View Post
    Are you running a weakaura to track vengeance by any chance? Once I disabled the vengeance aura everything worked fine.
    Thank you! I have set of WA originaly from ppl here, but I added a few things to them an was wondering, why all my WA are fully operational in my WW spec and not in my BrM. I guess this is cause of all evil, thank you for sharing the tip!

Quote Originally Posted by Misa View Post
    I guess it's time for me to Update all my pastebins and Screenshot for my Setup. (I will edit the whole lists out of my op b/c it looks like a mess:E)
    A few things have changed:

• removed the Stacks on Power Guard since it doesn't stack anymore
    • removed the Stacks on Tiger Power since it doesn't stack anymore
    • added an Energy bar
    • switched the timer and stacks on Elusive Brew (it basically changes nothing for you, just some formatting stuff :E)

Here we go.

Screenshot

(click the image for a bigger preview)

Brewmaster WA Strings:

Chi-Bubbles: http://pastebin.com/aMd0QeWj (Ascension ready)

Chi-Bubbles Border: http://pastebin.com/vDGdye22 (Ascension ready)

Energy Bar: http://pastebin.com/SUFQNzch

Stagger witch the amount staggered: http://pastebin.com/zJwjmE4N

Shuffle active + duration: http://pastebin.com/frLkBSvW

Elusive Brew stacks + duration: http://pastebin.com/QPgUpkJU

Power Guard active + duration: http://pastebin.com/M014DNZG

Guard active with amount absorbed: http://pastebin.com/QRPqafR9

Tiger Power active + duration: http://pastebin.com/PcrAi0Pz

Have fun
    Great auras mate but they stopped working on the latest patch.

I've updated the Custom Functions on Guard and Stagger to this and now it works. You might want to update your pastebins:

Guard:
    function () local name,_,icon,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,value=UnitBuff("player", "Guard");

if (value~=nil) then
    if(value > 999) then
    value = math.floor(value/1000) .. "k"
    end;
    end;
    return(value);
    end;
    And Stagger:
    function()
    local stagger = select(15, UnitAura("player", "light stagger", nil, "HARMFUL"))
    or select(15, UnitAura("player", "moderate stagger", nil, "HARMFUL"))
    or select(15, UnitAura("player", "heavy stagger", nil, "HARMFUL"));
    if (stagger ~=nil) then
    if(stagger > 999) then
    stagger = math.floor(stagger/1000) .. "k"
    end;
    end;
    return stagger;
    end
    Basically just checking against a nil value before doing the check on if it's a thousand or more.
    Last edited by Keeyla; 2012-11-30 at 02:44 PM.

After 5.1 has anyone had some issues with WeakAuras not properly displaying things? My shuffle aura hasn't been working at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Guard icon is finicky I need to rebuild it or find an existing string that is how I want it. Just looking to display the icon when it's off CD or maybe with a short 3-5 second timer count down before hand too.

Just deleted my TP icon if your not hitting it once in 20 seconds as a BrM your being lazy.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragethorn View Post
    I like these much better than the ones I'm currently using. Will play around with it tonight.

Thanks!
    Thank you! Have fun with them

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmits View Post
    ive updated to these new WA strings and update the WA add-on but im still getting massive FPS problems. my fps will be 100+ then soon as WA pop up it goes down to 16~fps then back up once they have gone
    take a look at what Herschel wrote, this might be the problem!

Quote Originally Posted by manu9 View Post
    Same here, also I noticed that Elusive brew did not update the stacks properly, and the timers on some of them are like half a second slower than real time.
    EB Updates the stacks just fine for me. While you have the Buff up, your stacks should say "0" and a the timer should run backwards(atleast mine is working)

Quote Originally Posted by Keeyla View Post
    Great auras mate but they stopped working on the latest patch.

I've updated the Custom Functions on Guard and Stagger to this and now it works. You might want to update your pastebins:

Guard:

And Stagger:

Basically just checking against a nil value before doing the check on if it's a thousand or more.
    Yes, I should have clarified that more: the Strings on my new post are all updated for 5.1. But thanks allot for your help.

To everybody else who might have Problems:

I really do not know what is causing it. All auras linked in here work fine for me.
    MAYBE backup your old ones and delete WA completely, then re install it fresh and try my strings if you want to play with them.
    A Friend of mine Tested them and some gave him en error on first import but the second time he tried it worked (weird i know ) BUT, he had to rename the Spell to his client language (he plays on a German Client) and they worked like mine. Could be that for some of you what is causing problems or stuff like Herschel mentioned with the Vengeance WA you might use that causes problems with other stuff.
    I will try my best to help you guys and keep my auras up-to-date if anything changes.

think i may have found the problem, when copying your paste bins one of them was a string for all of them (migh just be my cache so not a 100%) so they were overlapping so meant i had 2 lots of these WAs going at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by sdracklryeg View Post
    Wait... There are black people in China? You learn something new everyday.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Kids are the worst STD you can catch.

Deleted
    think i may have found the problem, when copying your paste bins one of them was a string for all of them (migh just be my cache so not a 100%) so they were overlapping so meant i had 2 lots of these WAs going at the same time.
    which one?

which one?
    i believe its

Stagger witch the amount staggered: http://pastebin.com/zJwjmE4N
    not 100% but that was the first string i imported
    Quote Originally Posted by sdracklryeg View Post
    Wait... There are black people in China? You learn something new everyday.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Kids are the worst STD you can catch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone have a suggestion how to fix my Guard icon when it's glyphed? Have it set to only show the icon if Guard is missing but shows the whole fight if I have it glyphed.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Deleted
    i believe its

not 100% but that was the first string i imported
    mh okay. I just re-updated the stagger string but it didn't seem to be double listed. maybe something on your end? dunno

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealNight View Post
    Does anyone have a suggestion how to fix my Guard icon when it's glyphed? Have it set to only show the icon if Guard is missing but shows the whole fight if I have it glyphed.
    I had the same thing happen the other night on Elegon. Very annoying.
    Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealNight View Post
    Try putting it to inverse on (I think) the trigger. Mine works fine but it only shows if I put it up.
    Last edited by mmoc621704bb30; 2012-12-06 at 09:58 PM.

Guys, I'm going to leave this here but I found these WeakAuras to be extremely good for chi, shuffle, and stagger damage.

http://sunniersartofwar.com/blog/201...er-weak-auras/

Does anyone still have small problems with there weak auras since the patch? Sometimes they show up for me, sometimes they don't. Sometimes it won't refresh the time correctly for example when I track my shuffle, sometimes the icon will appear without the time. All kinds of small frustrating crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Seibei View Post
    Guys, I'm going to leave this here but I found these WeakAuras to be extremely good for chi, shuffle, and stagger damage.

http://sunniersartofwar.com/blog/201...er-weak-auras/
    Yeah but Vengeance, Stagger and the likes are not working anymore, as they added a return value to the UnitBuff function which moves the value in the return array. Thus leading to not functioning right of the bat, import those and then manually change every custom String

Quote Originally Posted by Slayman View Post
    Yeah but Vengeance, Stagger and the likes are not working anymore, as they added a return value to the UnitBuff function which moves the value in the return array. Thus leading to not functioning right of the bat, import those and then manually change every custom String
    To be honest, I really haven't noticed that. Before I updated them with the 5.1 versions I had a lot of issues with it but ever since then they seem to be displaying smoothly.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrancy View Post
    Does anyone still have small problems with there weak auras since the patch? Sometimes they show up for me, sometimes they don't. Sometimes it won't refresh the time correctly for example when I track my shuffle, sometimes the icon will appear without the time. All kinds of small frustrating crap.
    Yep. I just quit using Weak Auras and using TMW for BM as well now; got tired of it bugging out.

I had similar problems and found changing it to high cpu usage (Full-scan?) and putting the aura names there and setting that up stopped any and all problems. Works perfectly once again but might not be plausible for those with lower end computers.

Something to try anyway, to see if it works on your end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrancy View Post
    Mine's been doing that since 5.1 came out. As an avid power auras user that only switched to weak auras with MoP, not entirely sure how to fix it to stop that. Been busy with school, so just sort of been living with it, but one of these days, really need to look at it and get it figured out. Would be nice to get it working fully again (was sort of hoping it would stop from some WA update along the way, as it didn't, guessing it's something to do with them changing icons or spell IDs in the patch).
    Last edited by Valkari; 2013-01-17 at 12:13 AM.