Can Blood DKs tank RBGs in MoP?

Just curious if Blood DKs can tank in 2.3+ RBGs come MoP

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably but just as in cataclysm, another tank will probably do the job better.

The first season I don't think it will totally matter, as it didn't make much of a difference in S9. I'll be going blood to see how it is, and if it doesn't work then I'll go back frost.

Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    Probably but just as in cataclysm, another tank will probably do the job better.
    this

tho deaths advance could make them an interesting choice as mobility is usually a desirable aspect of an FC

I dunno, warrior jump + 20 second aoe frontal cleave + second wind being a major help due to lots of resil. Tanks are gonna be hard to kill in RBGs, so we'll have to see how it goes.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    I think warriors will always be the best, by quite a bit, simply due to their obscene mobility and stuns. They also have better sustained avoidance and damage reduction than Blood Dks. AMS and IBF are nice, but really, who doesn't try and kill a DK with a silence.

I know you can Death's Advance while silenced at least. Maybe you can desecrated ground as well, that would be interesting, two PvP trinkets.

But, I still think Warriors will always be king of the rbgs. So many outs. DKs can still do it, but it probably won't be ideal. We were at least #2 when I got hero and it worked with me tanking, but any time I could go offense and have a warrior we went from like 90% to 99% win ratio.