Question Leveling weapon for MoP

With the nerf to Gurth which weapon(s) would u use for leveling either blood or frost?
    Heroic Hand of Morchok+Heroic Souldrinker
    Normal Gurthalak
    Heroic Experimental Specimen Slicer
    Heroic Ataraxis, Cudgel of the Warmaster
    Realizing Gurth is still good post nerf, I just wonder if secondary stats and a bold queens garnet put the others over the top with the higher top end dmg.

I think for leveling a 2h weapon would be better, since its is a bigger boost to damage and you don't have to find a second weapon. So I would have to say that Gurth would be the better choice, since the proc far out ways any lost secondary stats.

Deleted
    Im sticking with Gurthalak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gurth still wins for 2h. If you're doing dungeons as blood, go with Gurth aswell, just because you don't really need a whole lot of survivability before 89+.

Not only is Gurthalak the clear winner when it procs, but the weapon damage on it blows all other weapons out of the water.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    Not only is Gurthalak the clear winner when it procs, but the weapon damage on it blows all other weapons out of the water.
    I agree with Vareesa.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekkrom View Post
    With the nerf to Gurth ....
    Realizing Gurth is still good post nerf
    Sorry - when was Gurth nerfed? Are you referring to it no longer proccing from BB/Howling blast or did something else change?

Deleted
    Where did you read about Gurth nerf? Probably you meant fix, that's an other story bro.

By the way, it doesn't really matter, you'll find a better weapon in the first normal dungeon you'll enter...

Deleted
    as you have some downtime while lvling, a proc is much stronger under thees conditions compared to a raid situation

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by drulis View Post
    as you have some downtime while lvling, a proc is much stronger under thees conditions compared to a raid situation
    You forgot Gurth's proc has no ICD