Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenver View Post
    It'd be really nice if Blizz released some kind of winning and faction battleground statistics.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...p-of-the-Month

They graphs weren't done well in my opinion. Going by that is it looks roughly around a 47/53 split favoring horde.

@Whitepepper

Thanks for the link. Reposting:

Veteran vanilla player - I was 31 back in 2005 when I started playing WoW - Nostalrius raider with a top raid guild.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sturmbringe View Post
    @Whitepepper

So 53-47% is a big difference now? Sounds pretty balanced to me, compared to the BS of 1/10 wins you gave us.
    Last edited by mmoc7168d263de; 2012-09-23 at 12:53 PM.

@Whitepepper

Graph is very misleading. Look at the numbers on the left. It's only approx a 4% difference, and we don't know the sample size, battle groups, region, etc.

Sounds like mass generalizing and BS to me.

My guild just transferred back to Alliance and the PVP'ers in the guild have had nothing but MORE wins, MORE success and MORE intelligent people in their BG's.

Now naturally that's slightly bias because maybe we are just in a good Battlgroup, or maybe they are just getting lucky most of the time. But frankly to go ahead and say "Unintelligent people like the guy who made the stupid comment make up the majority of the Alliance", is just a load of rubbish.

Also on a slightly unrelated note, how on earth do you MOVE? You have WASD bound to abilities O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Daverid View Post
    Also on a slightly unrelated note, how on earth do you MOVE? You have WASD bound to abilities O.o
    Hehe. Your statement is full of win good sir.
    Veteran vanilla player - I was 31 back in 2005 when I started playing WoW - Nostalrius raider with a top raid guild.

Deleted
    Try playing on a Battleground dominated by Alliance and then say that ALL Alliance are crap at PvP.

10+ Year Old Account
    English isn't my native language either. I posted this screenie on the one hand b/c suspect that he is not even able to speak his own native language (whichever that might be) correctly, and secondly b/c ppl like him are good representatives of the type of people that play Alliance.
    And you are a good representer of the type of assholes there are in this game.

Edit: Seeing your cool awesome statistic about the procentages, I'd say it's pretty much 50/50. I don't see how "Alliance sucks so bad in BG's". Really, the biggest difference is roughly 10%. Isn't much in my books...

Deleted
    this last week when it was eots c2a, I won 90% of games as alliance, most of those were steamrolling the horde, and I'm talking 1600-17 kind of scores.
    The few we lost were when horde had a lot of fire mages (go figure).

Horde used to win all the time, even when I joined. Then Cata came and something happened, now Horde barely win.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Really wish he was a native English speaker but he probably wasn't. Still I play both sides, and there are idiots everywhere. Grass is greener and all that jazz.

Pointless thread.
    http://samaramon.co/
    My transmog & misc. blog!

@Whitepepper

Lol that is false. Horde is so bad at PvP i had to level a second warrior on my same server just so i could pvp...on a battle for gilneas weekend horde lost 47 our of the 50 i played that weekend...i have played horde since june 2006 and i have pvped and pved most of that time. horde owns the raiding/pugs from what ive seen but alliance rule the Random BG world.

---------- Post added 2012-09-23 at 02:19 PM ----------

Dont forget about the pendulum effect that blizzard will never admit they use

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackqt View Post
    Your mounts aren't key bound, what a noob![COLOR="red"]
    Lol
    /10 charrs

Don't post "lol" posts
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-09-23 at 08:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would almost be funny if you weren't playing eu.
    Look! Words!

Quote Originally Posted by Sikend View Post
    Lol that is false. Horde is so bad at PvP i had to level a second warrior on my same server just so i could pvp...on a battle for gilneas weekend horde lost 47 our of the 50 i played that weekend...i have played horde since june 2006 and i have pvped and pved most of that time. horde owns the raiding/pugs from what ive seen but alliance rule the Random BG world.

---------- Post added 2012-09-23 at 02:19 PM ----------

Dont forget about the pendulum effect that blizzard will never admit they use
    Yes, let's not forget about random conspiracy theories and how your alleged personal experiences are more accurate than hundreds of thousands of data points.

Let's see:

-Belittling someone for poor grammar (English possibly not native language)

-Using recount as an argument in a regular BG

-Using a graph where the percent difference is 6

If anything you're just making yourself look like the hopeless one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Excaliban View Post
    I played on both sides and I must say there is not much difference. There are always some stupid players and idiots.
    I've experienced ^this across 3 different servers in 3 separate battlegroups. People can be either spot-on smart or 'dumber than a sack of hammers.' Random BGs are indeed random, and the mix of people you get can range from all experienced PVPers to all noobs and everything in between. Redundant as it may sound, it bears repeating, "Random is random."

To the OP: Should have blurred out the other guy's name at least =\

#FlightIsImportant

Deleted
    I too played it on both sides. I can't say either faction has more idiots or noobs but the horde DOES have more douches than alliance, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by sqicychiqotles View Post
    Let's see:

-Belittling someone for poor grammar (English possibly not native language)

-Using recount as an argument in a regular BG

-Using a graph where the percent difference is 6

If anything you're just making yourself look like the hopeless one.
    I might also add that you haven't told us where you obtained that graph so we have no reason to believe those statistics, that and I'm sure I've lost a lot more than half the matches I've done (out of a couple thousand)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.