Hamachi server - No one can connect :'(

So i'm trying to host a Hamachi server for me and a few friends - no one can connect, I've done every single peice of troubleshooting I can find, and even some of my own, nothing.

I'm hosting the server on my desktop - my laptop will connect to hamachi, but not the server (I get the whole server cannot be reached thing)

Anyone got any solutions or alternatives for me?
    It's Draenei. Drahn-eye. No Dranai, Dreani, Dratini, Dreaneai, Drayni. Except I play an Orc.

Firewall? Either software or in your router.

tried both already, no joy
    It's Draenei. Drahn-eye. No Dranai, Dreani, Dratini, Dreaneai, Drayni. Except I play an Orc.

May I suggest an older version? After opening up all the required ports on our routers and disabling firewalls etc. me and a friend decided to try an older version and it worked the first time we tried. We use himachi to play doom 2 lans.

I've only played with Tekkit servers so my experience is limited, but do you need to set your server up to use the specific Hamachi IP?

nice share dude keep it up

Is that Lan or Full Version Minecraft?
    I don't think your connection wasn't working. The problem is 0.0.0.0: is actullay won't work. You need to type your same lan number in 1.4.2. I'm sure my brother type my lan number without copy 0.0.0.0: and it say "Logging In" e.g. 0.0.0.0: -> 192.168.0.5: (Do not copy my lan number).

Can anyone ask for help? I can't connect my brother. Did I need to find out the firewall?

Why don't you host a regular Minecraft server on internet and give IP to your friends for connecting..