Achievement points ranking without duplicates

I have created ranking system that filters out alt characters from the rankings: http://www.wowprogress.com/apoints/

Most of the characters that logged in in September have been updated by now, if you don't see your ach. points ranking, just press "Refresh" button on the right side of the character page.

Deleted
    Lol yep you did! Amazing job m8.
    Still it is quite funny to see many of our guild members being listed with their alts rather than the raiding characters.
    But the data is accurate and it is only one toon for each person from what i ve seen.
    Also, crossing fingures that you re ready to monitor progression on a kill by kill basis, for tier 14 and not only for final boss.
    What a mess the new feature have caused :S

The main character currently defined by highest gearscore. So if you see wrong main, first check if the gearscore is higher, then try to refresh the character.

nice one, but just to point out it does have some bugs still. on twisting nether EU its my alt warlock (deathkoil) that is displayed and not my main deathknight its not a major problem but just thought i should point out.

The primary goal was to have only 1 character per player.

Main characters selected by gearscore which is greatly affected by legendary items. This will be fixed automatically once players start gearing up in MoP.
    And probably in future I'll add option to manually select main character.
    Last edited by Kernel; 2012-09-24 at 10:41 AM.