Molten Front insane for world PvP

With CRZ Molten Front is insane for world PvP right now, you need to check it out if you're into that sort of thing. I'm just glad I got my quests done there before this lol.

Deleted
    Yes, you need to check it out if you're a mage/hunter/shadow priest, otherwise stay the hell out.

Wow this explains everything. I went to the molten front the other night to pick up some quests and the entire starting portion, the ground is WHITE covered with dead skeletons. I hadn't thought they were merging servers for the daily hub... Tol Barad is also an absolute joke

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    ..but...but..why was it not insane before on pvp servers?

Oh..because now on CRZ people can behave like douchebags because they are from different servers and maybe never see other ppl from ther realms again? So...how is the reception? Is it what people claimed that players always wanted? World pvp to come back?
    Because most servers are one faction dominated and there was 5-10 people there at peak times. Before CRZ there wasn't another faction to even fight.
    Is it really this hard to understand?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh..because now on CRZ people can behave like douchebags because they are from different servers and maybe never see other ppl from ther realms again? So...how is the reception? Is it what people claimed that players always wanted? World pvp to come back?
    Are you suggesting that PvP'ing is "behaving like a douchebag"?
    The WPvP has been excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by arden714 View Post
    Wow this explains everything. I went to the molten front the other night to pick up some quests and the entire starting portion, the ground is WHITE covered with dead skeletons. I hadn't thought they were merging servers for the daily hub... Tol Barad is also an absolute joke
    Tol Barad is actually NOT included as a CRZ.
    Get your facts straight before you whinge again Mr. PvE'r.

..but...but..why was it not insane before on pvp servers?

Sounds like someone is bad and gets ganked a lot.

Seriously though, I don't get why PVPing outside of BGs/Arenas/Tol Barad is seen as acting like a douchebag? People seem to get really angry and personally offended if you fight and kill them in that situation.

FYI PVE nerds: We do not go out killing just to kill you, we go out to kill anyone we see and you were unfortunatly the one that was seen. We enjoy killing people just like you enjoy killing mobs.

Also, Hi Krix.

Haven't played WoW for like almost half a year now, but this sounds good. I don't even know what "CRZ" means, but I guess it could be the new feature "cross realm zones"?

"Ganking" is the best thing in WoW, it kept me playing and it will make me return in MoP. It's the only real danger you can encounter, it's the only thing that comes after you, whether you want it or not, whether you expect it or not. It's the only real evil thing, it's the only thing that can be unfair.

Just to make things clear: by ganking I don't mean killing low levels or undergeared people (but I may smack those too, if they cross my way), I mean engaging other players in the open world, ideally equally or better geared ones. It gives you a feeling of hunting (you know, killing things that don't want to get killed), and not like being in a competition, which is arenas or BG PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevoc View Post
    Haven't played WoW for like almost half a year now, but this sounds good. I don't even know what "CRZ" means, but I guess it could be the new feature "cross realm zones"?

"Ganking" is the best thing in WoW, it kept me playing and it will make me return in MoP. It's the only real danger you can encounter, it's the only thing that comes after you, whether you want it or not, whether you expect it or not. It's the only real evil thing, it's the only thing that can be unfair.

Just to make things clear: by ganking I don't mean killing low levels or undergeared people (but I may smack those too, if they cross my way), I mean engaging other players in the open world, ideally equally or better geared ones. It gives you a feeling of hunting (you know, killing things that don't want to get killed), and not like being in a competition, which is arenas or BG PvP.
    For every 1 person that like world PvP like it should ideally be, there's 20 others that likes to camp lowbies and their questgivers for hours, and use flying mount way the hell up when max level help arrives.

Though in Molten Front, everything is fair game. Everyone's an 85. I killed a few guys that were flagged on a PvE realm when I was filling up my dailies (for MOP)

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I remember logging on at least an hour early to raids back in MC and BWL days, just to gank horde guilds going to raid the same night. It was the best. Our guild would sometimes be half an hour late starting because of it. Those were the days.

From a PvE prospective, Cross real zoning is the worst pile of sh*t I have ever seen. I picked a high pop server for a reason, it was full all the time. I don't need people from other zones as well clogging up more of the server, and most of them are horde for some stupid reason so I couldn't associate with them even if I wanted. They are bugging out quests because they can (awesome btw having to attempt to do quests 10 times just to see if they don't bug it) and now with this there are so many people farming the same nodes in each zone that the economy will be screwed in MoP. They are taking all the nodes but no one is in your server to sell mats. Awesome.

For PvP, sure it's awesome I can kill noobs all day.

It's always been pretty crazy, but as the area expanded (from opening up more quests) it got progressively worse

Glad I was done with it right away.