Page 15 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Hello there dear mmo-champion! ^^ It's my pleasure to be able to share this RBG I did and record, it's a silvershard mines and it was deffinitly a lot of fun and intense aswell ^^ Now i'm not gonna lie to you, unfortunatly I don't have time to find a fix team, so the rbgs I am able to do are pugs I pick up here and there, therefore the rating is not that serious buisness, I hope you can still enjoy it, and if you do a thumbs up would be absolutely amazing, thanks guys <3

From a couple weeks ago now, with a crappy UI. I like the song though, didn't realise I chose the non-instrumental version when i rendered it.

Subscribe for boss videos of every Throne of Thunder encounter on normal difficulty this week!

This is a huge wrap-up of things added in 5.2, plenty of info to take in!

5.2 MoP PoM fire mage arena PvP for you guys! HF!

Hello there dear mmo-champion! It's my pleasure to share this video, my first experience testing out 5.2 (as always with my warrior ^^), I don't think it's that bad at all despite all the survivability nerfs, anyways this is a first summed up view a more in depth thought will come, I hope you enjoy this as much as I did recording and if you did a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would mean the world to me <3

After hearing Lorewalker Cho's audio for 'Gods and Monsters', I felt I simply HAD to do a lore video about the Mogu and Lei Shen.

Half main and alt group Durumu the Forgotten kill.

Hello there dear mmo-champion! Here is my first impression as Fury SMF in the patch 5.2, not many changes occured for fury specifically but I got to say, the bladestorm not being disarmable is really super tasty! ^^
    Here is a battleground as fury the very first as fury in 5.2! ^^

I hope you guys enjoy this as much as I did recording and if you do a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would be absolutely amazing! <3

- I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it. -
    [DE] WOW Forums Char: http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/search?f...ldor&sort=time
    [DE] D3 Forums Char: http://eu.battle.net/d3/de/search?f=...2545&sort=time
    My Fansite

€dit does someone know how to Reduce the Screenshots to fit into this Post fully, like the Warlock Screenshots above?

I had a funny bug where Quilens would follow me around as my eternal Guardians for a while and I walked them all the way back to the Pandaland Shrine.

Even when I logged out for hours or did a Scenario, they would await my return and persist near me, immune and un-vulnerable to all players' futile efforts of slaying them

I used my newly discovered power to sway creatures some more, and had a Yeti come along. I highly recommend everyone who complains about flying Mounts ruining the experience to take a mountless walk across the whole Kun-Lai Summit and the Vale of eternal Blossoms.

Unfortunately the Yeti was not as un-vulnerable as my Quilen companions and got killed by the PandaGuards which in turn made me a sad Panda.

Last edited by Fincher; 2013-03-10 at 10:03 PM.

Quick guide to Mistweaver Monk Heals 5.2

Let me know what you guys think

Short Blender helper video for anyone who is interested in that sort of thing. Deals with the issue of importing wow models into Blender and having shoulder and helmet slots appear pink or white.

Patch 5.2 Phase II Realism

---------- Post added 2013-03-12 at 03:35 PM ----------

Let's Build Gnomeregan

Last edited by Deex; 2013-03-12 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Further Image
    My Fansite

Hello there dear mmo-champion! Here is a video that came unexpected but still really fun ^^ This is a commentary on some Duels vs rogue as a warrior in 5.2, since there are so many people saying that rogues are getting overpowered and warriors destroyed, I'm sorry it isn't like a guide, but still I hope you can pick up some tricks and tips and maybe learn from my mistakes! ^^
    If you enjoyed this a thumbs up or a subscribe would be absolutely amazing! <3

---------- Post added 2013-03-14 at 06:40 PM ----------

Hello there dear mmo-champion! It is my pleasure to share this video, it is my first experience in Arenas in the patch 5.2, I'm playing the comp I used to play in 5.1, which is Warrior / Affliction Warlock / Holy Paladin, not the best comp, but alot of fun specially because I'm playing with such important people in my life ^^
    I hope you all enjoy this if you do a thumbs up would be more than appreciated, thanks! <3

[Video] World of Warcraft - The Arcade Game/How to top DPS

Set this up a long time ago, and now, 2 requests later, I made a video! Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgwdGo3RwFo

Deex - Auctions

---------- Post added 2013-03-16 at 04:09 AM ----------

Deex - You have been removed from the Group

Deex - Mages got a new Iceblock

Last edited by Deex; 2013-03-16 at 04:03 AM.
    My Fansite

youtube.com/watch?v=-FZEYL17eog

My very first pvp movie

Wanted to show the world how good feral/ret is in 5.2

Enjoy!

Minutes in Gaming: World of Warcraft Over Time

Forgive me if this was already discussed in previous threads, and if it is, please close it. I tried searching but it's too hard to narrow down. Anyways I thought this was pretty interesting on how WOW's gameplay changed over time and its effects on players.

youtube.com/watch?v=0nHBWUMm3G4

I was looking through some old YouTube favourites that I had and found this gem again, I heard about it when TB was still doing his Azeroth Daily show and is one of my favourites, it follows the main events of the novel "The Shattering"