Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hey guys! Welcome to the new series, Discipline Priest Arenas! I will be playing as a Discipline Priest in the 2v2 bracket. My goal is set on the 2000 rating achievement. I will be uploading two to three videos of this series per week. As I stated before, the goal of this series is to be entertaining, since I know some of you guys do enjoy arenas. Do not take these videos as a reliable source of skill. Since I am still a noob. :P

Anyone here watch Justice League?

This video took quite a while...

Hello there everyone! Here is a little montage, since my last computer problems got fixed went to test out recording with some bgs and some 2s and got up some pretty neat clips to get this montage together ^^
    So here is a 5.3 Warrior PvP good old fashion chill out and watch a montage thing Nothing really impressive just some entertainment ^^
    I really do hope you guys enjoy this video, if you do a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would be absolutely wonderful, thank you! <3

Last edited by Waikit; 2013-06-21 at 11:23 PM.

Hello there everyone! Here are some Hilarious 2v2 matches with Bladestorm and Warbringer combo, just a chill funny video of some games where random deaths, insane burst happens and everyone has a good laugh haha
    I really do hope you guys enjoy this video, and hopefully have a good laugh aswell, if you do a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would be absolutely amazing and it would mean the whole world guys! Thank you for watching ^^

High Overlord
    World's fastest Heroic Dark Animus zerg at 1:55 mins. Enjoy!

If you are interested in learning more about WoW's in-game memorials and where to find them, Avendesora of Thunderhorn just made this video which pays tribute to four in-game memorials: Buin "Phloppy" Freehand, Elloric, Tabea, and Owen's Wishing Well. (This is Part II... Part I is linked in this video's description, and covers seven other memorial sites/npcs.)

Hello there dear mmo-champion! Here is a video on the patch 5.4 PTR where I'll be talking about the Warrior changes and give some thoughts as well as trying to demonstrate some changes! However I do apologise, the latest changes were still not in the PTR so for some part of this video I'll just really be talking, sorry if it gets boring! :\
    However if you enjoy this video a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would be awesome and it would mean the world, thank you so much for watching guys!

Hello again everyone! Once again I'm back to show more changed in the World of Warcraft, and this time Loch Modan is where my eye is focused on. Enjoy!

Timeless Isle had a lot of new NPC's added to it!

computer

Hey yo, names romio ! I started up my channel in cataclysm to prepare for mop, and by that i mean to improve my editing skills etc, now when mop is finally here im gonna spend soooo much more time into editing videos.know more about

- - - Updated - - -

I started up my channel in cataclysm to prepare for mop, and by that i mean to improve my editing skills etc

- - - Updated - - -

However I do apologise, the latest changes were still not in the PTR so for some part of this video I'll just really be talking, sorry if it gets boring!

Hello there everyone!
    First off my deep apologies to anyone who watches my videos for not releasing anything in the past week, I got super busy and had some problems that I'm still struggling a bit but everything will be alright haha ^^
    That being said here is an Arena commentary 2v2 with a Discipline priest, where I'll try to commentate on some matches as best as I can, explaining what is going on and some tips and tacs

I really do hope you guys enjoy this video, if you do a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would be absolutely wonderful, thank you everyone! <3

That was great

Last edited by thegoodrogue; 2013-07-05 at 11:20 PM.

Pride who used to be part of OMFGCata has started a new series called "lore tour"

Hello there everyone! It's so awesome to be back! And here I deliver a commentary on Fighting scenarios as a Warrior where I'll try to explain as best as I can what is going on in certain encounters in order to, hopefuly, provide some help with tips here and there
    I really do hope you ugys enjoy this, if you do a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would be absolutely amazing and it would mean the world! <3

I made some video with logo from my guild. Check out guys!