Deleted
    Hello there everyone! Here is an Arena Commentary on the 3v3 bracket, playing WMD one of the strongest comps in the game right now which consists of Warrior, Mage (in this case Fire) and a Resto Druid, and we'll be facing a KFC, a Warrior / Shadow Priest / Pala and a WLS which lead to some really good and close games!

I hope you guys enjoy this video or that it is helpful! If you did enjoyed it a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would be wonderful!
    Thank you so much <3

Deleted
    Rofl Brilliant o/

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey,

Here is a documentary I made recording the entire Warcraft franchise history from 1994 to 2014. I hope you like it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtYMuTVqlxQ

Just trying to get some exposure since it's my first WoW-video. I know R/M/X can be mongo, but I made the video more as an entertainment thing than to show off that I'm "pro" (because I'm not).

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=239401

Laurix - Rogue For Life features 2k+ Arena PvP during Season 14!

Editing: Ambition Studios (Me)
    Gameplay: Me

Tracklist:
    Buku - All Deez (Intro)
    30 Seconds to Mars - Hurricane
    Nujabes - Feather
    Maduk ft. Veela - Ghost Assassin (Hourglass Bonusmix)
    Hippie Sabotage - Stay High (Tove Lo Flip)
    RJD2 - F.H.H. Instrumental (Outro)

Thanks to all that watch! I've made a few videos in the past, but this is my first WoW-related one. I'd like to make more of these since it was very fun overall to both record and edit

Enjoy!

Deleted
    The Smallest Possible Character Model In Warcraft

(this video is a tutorial, to just see how tiny you can get skip 5 mins in.)

Deleted
    I've played World of Warcraft since 2006 and what always brings me back is the world itself. In this series of videos, starting with the western continent of Kalimdor, I will attempt to showcase the diverse beauty and scale of the World of Warcraft by filming every zone.

This video is aimed toward those players who are nostalgic about the world or people who have never experienced it.

Deleted
    Hello there everyone! Here are som on the most fun arenas I've ever experienced and some great news! This is going to be some 2v2 with Gimli, on his resto shaman, Gimli just returned to WoW again and boy am I happy for that! With the returning his shaman is pretty much all green geared and well... these arenas happened!

Hope you guys enjoy these hilarious games, if you do a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would be absolutely wonderful and it would mean the world!
    Thank you so much <3

Deleted
    This is my 3rd video+its my 1st topic here so...Show some kind of "respect" :P.Made 3 of them in 2 days becuse I noticed its funny.Doing it by MovieMaker so cant be better from me and Im low with movie making experience.Hopefully you'll like it

Last edited by mmocffe78ca59b; 2014-02-09 at 04:18 PM. Reason: grammar fail

Deleted
    In 1st fight,your commentary was...haha :P

Deleted
    Great video !

10+ Year Old Account
    Attacking Alliance NPCs as an Alliance Player

Fun trick. Took some dedication, but worth it for the troll potential. Or potentroll. That's a good portmanteau, isn't it?
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account

A Jump ( Disengage ) From Teldrassil to Darkshore !!

If you want to see a jump from Teldrassil to Darkshore:
    Last edited by Millennía; 2014-02-10 at 10:11 PM.
    My youtube Channel : Arberian021
    WoW isn't all about new concepts or themes, it's about classic archetypes that fit the Holy Trinity gameplay style of Warcraft.
    Demon Hunter Class Idea
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Exercise releases endorphins that make you feel good, iirc, don't quote me on it

10+ Year Old Account
    Well then. Seen his before a million times. And this is more of a pvp video.

Monk Shaman

I had a bowl of nails for breakfast......without any milk.

That's pretty cool.

- - - Updated - - -

Well played.

- - - Updated - - -

Enjoyed the video keep owning

Deleted
    Randomly getting Deepwind Gorge Perfection against a russian premade without ever going for it...

Hi, looking for some feedback on a raid video I made. First time experimenting with some movie editing software.

Hello fellow WoW players. I cook food from video games, and WoW is my favorite game to pick from. Happy (late) Valentines Day

Love Is In The Air - Lovely Charms Farming Guide - (Patch 5.4.2)

Hello everyone! I found a great spot to farm Lovely Charms, enough to convert them to 80-100 Love Tokens per hour. Please see the attached video for more information! Thanks and good luck! =)

Deleted
    Hey guys! What is up?!

It's Danion here with another WoW vid, now on the Timeless Isle! Or as we like to call it: Gank Isle!

Hope you enjoy!