Deleted
    Hey folks.

We (probably) made a World First Garrosh normal mode kill with 5man.
    Here is the video

For more information, visit
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1461041

Greetings

Team Casual

Hello everyone! I am making a tanking series of videos to hopefully help tanks progress from LFR to Flex raids. The main purpose is to show tanks what they should expect in the boss fights. First up is Wing 1! Thanks for watching =)

What are some of your reasons for playing Warlords? (or reasons for not playing!)

Deleted
    Hello there everyone! Here is something that I most enjoy doing on WoW and that is pushing that solo play as much as I can! So these are going to be two attempts of exactly that!
    A 6v1 Fight where I could definitly learn from it and a 4v1 Fight shorter and more intense with the 4 oponents being at the same time!

I hope you guys enjoy this video as much as I did, if you do a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would be absolutely wonderful and it would mean the world to me!
    Thank you so much! <3

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, I decided to make a second trailer for my upcoming machinima miniseries:

Each episode will be about 25 minutes long, and there will be about 7 parts. Please let me know what you think
    miriqlmovies@gmail.com - Brassbrew/Agrocola on Magtheridon-EU - Exile guild http://www.exileguild.eu/

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome video!! really enjoyed as i'm new to WoW

Cool Sha Crystal Farming Guide

Hello everyone! I made a video explaining how, in my opinion, is the best way to farm Sha Crystals. You will need to be an enchanter to do this. Please take a look! =)

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    The Fall of Gnomeregan !

Time is running out to get your Love Bird! And I believe I have find one of the fastest methods of farming Love Charms!

This involves farming the tiny Sha in the scenario Crypt of Forgotten Kings.

Please take a look! I hope it helps! =)

Deleted
    Hello there everyone! This is going to be a silghtly different video from our normal PvP routine, but one that is very much needed and has of course a direct impact with the future of the game! Alot of stuff have been comming out about Warlords of Draenor recently and this time was our time with some PvP news and changes!

So overall I hope you guys enjoy this rant, hopefully hear the opinions and maybe even agree with it! If you did enjoyed it a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would be absolutely wonderful and it would mean the world to me!
    Thank you so much! <3

Deleted
    Hey Guys! Its Danion again, with another Timeless Isle PvP Vid!

I Hope you enjoy!

Cool Siege of Orgrimmar - Tanking Videos (For Tanks Progressing from LFR to Flex!)

Hi there everyone! I've finally completed my set of videos for Siege of Orgrimmar. Now, these videos are NOT intended to be guides or tutorials. Instead, I wanted to give prospective Tanks a view of what happens in a Flex mode raid, and how it differs from LFR.

My main goal is to help tanks get a feel of what to expect, so we see more graduating from LFR! Here are the videos for Flex 3 and Flex 4:

Flex 3!

Flex 4!

And finally, here is the link to the playlist with ALL of the videos in it, should you like to watch!

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...iAO2dOexpTZW11

I hope this helps and good luck! =)

Cool How To Get Elder Charms Of Good Fortune

Hello everyone! I have received some requests to make a video showing how I get Elder Charms of Good Fortune. Here is the video I made!

I hope it helps you out. =)

Hello there!

I'm ShincXD, and I figured I'd do something a little different. There are many arena videos, movie videos, animated videos, and more! But are there any videos of actual ENJOYMENT of the game while leveling? I've put together a new series, called "Five Bored Horde". In the series, we will start with the "LEVEL UP" Edition. Eventually, we will add in the BG's, Arenas, Raids, or whatever our Horde hands can get a hold of...maybe those filthy Alliance scum. Yes, there are FIVE of us, yes it is hilarious, and yes it will be fun to watch! Come check it out or give it a try!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_ck...3cIv5jFOVHtucA

You are allowed to ask for 1 scroll, and only 1. If you ask for more, you will receive an Infraction/Ban for it.
    Do not post your e-mail address or IM nick. People who are interested should contact you through private message. Useful and interesting which we talk about with you so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the projects. I am tiring the same best execute from me later on as well.

- - - Updated - - -

On a side note, if you let me recruit you and you pay for the initial game key, I'd seriously consider paying for the two months with a minor change of contract. Let me know if you're interested. I am have been studying this topic for a long time. You have provided great information in you post and some things I have not seen in other content I have read by others. Thank you so much for sharing this great blog.Very inspiring and helpful too.Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read.

Cool Deneve's Interface Setup!

Hi there everyone!

I've gotten quite a few PMs and messages on youtube regarding the addons I have, what they do, and how they are setup. In this video I try to give a run down on everything. It's a long video, so fair warning! But I wanted to give as much of an in depth explanation as possible.

It's also the first time I have done commentary! So I'm excited about that. For those of you who asked, I hope this helps!

Abyss@Emerald Dream
    Heroic Thok 10m

Cool Justice Point Challenge! (JP Farming)

Hey there everyone!

So we were given a challenge to see how long it would take us to cap out Justice Points. The fastest way is running Heroic Dungeons with a well geared group. We are really over geared so we still decided this would be the fastest method.

Now, this is definitely a different type of video I have made, and I hope you find it funny and perhaps even learn some things about it.