Page 4 of 154 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Deleted
    Guide on Will of the emperor in Moshugan Vaults:

Wow.....Beautiful fights !

10+ Year Old Account

Exactly what the title says. Leave a like (:
    This does work to get the dagger. Just saying.

So I tend to get a bit goofy when i haven't slept in a few days and recorded some footage of lvling my Monk. Was fun what little bit I remember after waking up with what felt like a hang over or what I assume a hang over would feel like since I don't drink.
    The Youtubes
    FS7 Gaming
    Minecraft, World of Warcraft, and Guild Wars 2 all great games played by a not so great gamer..

Here's a look at the new Mage spell, Water Jet. A great new addition to frost Magi that should give their pet a big bonus. As well as a spotlight on the mount tab changes, along with the Swift Windsteed.

WoW MOP: New Vol'jin Model

A quick runthrough/guide to completing the Assault on Zan'vess scenario, as well as a look at the Alliance side intro quests in Krasarang.

WoW MOP: Lion's Landing = (Major Spoilers)

WoW MOP: Lion's Landing = (Major Spoilers)

Part 2 of my undead monk leveling while not sleeping... some people do it while they are drunk I prefer to just not sleep and be silly.

The Youtubes
    FS7 Gaming
    Minecraft, World of Warcraft, and Guild Wars 2 all great games played by a not so great gamer..

Deleted

well i wasnt in on it but one of my favorite videos is http://youtu.be/Qb7ZBx3QQOE my bro was in this guild at the time and is one of the ppl in there.

Here's a look at the second set of Horde Dailies you unlock, as well as the first set for Alliance you get.
    Then an interesting tidbit with new rares you can find thanks to this new patch!

Patch 5.1 Scenario: Assault On Zan'vess

WoW MOP: Thrall Returns

Here's another rare added in 5.1, as well as the first part of Vol'jin's part in the Krasarang campaign quests!

Here is my thoughts and how I set it up Misque I do pronounce the name wrong but meh.

The Youtubes
    FS7 Gaming