Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Going to be using this for a very long time thx <3
    Glad you like it that much!

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Going to be using this for a very long time thx <3
    Was thinking the same thing.

One of my favorite wallpapers is now animated!

Keep being awesome Incindiary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawnxxx View Post
    Thank god you posted that pic done by Da Vinci The vitruvian man because to be honest I had NOOOO Idea what a Human body looked liked therefor had NO idea what you were refering too. With that said the sylvari are made of lettuce. If I twist up some cabage leaves too look like a human, it doesnt make it monohuman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    That picture has four arms and four legs. It's not a human, so it's clearly a spider.

Quote Originally Posted by Incindiary View Post
    So, I made this desktop wallpaper for my best friend who is about to graduate college. He loves WoW, so what better gift to give him than this custom, animated version of Wei Wang's painting of Illidan at the Black Temple. You can view the video below:

There are instructions for how to download the video and use it as your own background as well. What do you guys think?
    New fave wallpaper

I can see in my head how you have done this (photoshop wiz here). So i tip my hat to the amount of effort that would take.

Hey guys,
    I started a YouTube page awhile ago with PvP footage, guides to bosses and all that jazz and I was just wondering if you guys could give your opinion on my videos.
    The youtube channel is called ImmortalityDreadmaul after my guild XD
    http://www.youtube.com/user/immortalitydreadmaul

I have also uploaded another Brawlers guild video that shows the rank 1 boss and how to pass them, if you could rate that video aswell
    Leave any comments here or on the video with tips or improvements
    Brawlers guild - #1 Breaking rule 1...

Brawlers Guild - #2 Rank 1 boss guide!

Please tell me what you think of the changes from video 1 to video 2 are thanks
    THANKS!
    Last edited by Twigleg; 2012-12-05 at 10:20 PM.

Here's a recap of some news over the past week of 5.1, as well as hidden changes that went in yet were left out of the patch notes.

WOW raid with no keepers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs8YWWKyYck I really like it

This is a PvP Montage i've made and wanted to share with you guys, i'm quite happy with the result had alot of fun doing it and editing it, really improved during the processing of this video, so it is my pleasure to share it with you guys!
    This is not to show tremendous ammount of skill, not my intention from the start, it's just a montage of some clips i found interesting and entertaining!

If you like it, a thumbs up or even a sub would be really appreciated, it really does mean alot guys, also feedback is greatly appreciated aswell, so tell me what you think and i hope you like it!

Last edited by deedeepi; 2012-12-06 at 07:22 PM.

5.1 MoP PoM fire mage PvP guide for you guys! HF!

youtube(DOT)com/watch?v=U7nIoOypwjk

Patch 5.2 trailer

Exploration movie (Dev isle Gm island etc..)
    youtube.com/watch?v=Sv7C41DElo0

Smile {◕ ᵥ ◕}

Sha of Happiness {◕ ᵥ ◕}
    Last edited by Zhab; 2012-12-09 at 04:26 PM.

Hey guys, after my animated Illidan wallpaper, a lot of people asked me to make a Wrath of the Lich King animated wallpaper. So, here it is:

- This video was made using a single frame render of the original WOTLK opening cinematic. I separated each element from the background, placed them into 3D space, and added in a lot of very complicated particle effects, layers, and more! The original artwork is 100% Blizzard's property and I don't make a dime from any of this. I simply get enjoyment knowing other people can appreciate the art of Blizzard in a new and fresh way.

- To use this as your own wallpaper will need to enable Dreamscene on your windows computer (100% safe, check my post history if you are unsure) by going here. After Dreamscene is enabled, you can download the original WMV file here. Once you have Dreamscene enabled, right click the video and select "set as desktop wallpaper" or something like that.

To discuss this video in greater detail or provide feedback/suggestions, you can go here.

Enjoy!

From now until Christmas I'm going to be giving away tons of my stuff I had left on old servers from transferring around.

Twigleg, Destro Warlock 2v2's with Blist AGAIN

A whole playlist of some enjoyable moments on my realm Bleeding Hollow US ~ 2v2 arena, large scale world pvp, and over all funny moments!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIWwk...7D2E28FE98F604

http://www.youtube.com/user/SusejFTW
    ~ SCP Containment Breach, Diablo 3, World of Warcraft and More!

Some of my Personal Favorites!
    Sativ Presents: Elegance loots [Invincible's Reins].

Sativ Presents: A Turtle Story.

Thrift Shop Honor Farming

How to: BE A MAN in World of Warcraft

Bleeding Hollow: Home of the greatest World PvP

One of the cooler points in the deeper quests of Dominance Offensive, we find out a bit more about the Divine Bell!

5.1 MoP PoM fire mage PvP guide for you guys! HF!

Hey guys, a commentary BG I did, quick Twin Peaks as an Arms warrior tought it would be fun to share, if you like it support would mean the world to me thanks guys! <3

WoW MOP: Level 90 | Monk PVP

WoW MOP: Level 90 | Monk PVP

The latest dungeon and lore guide from Gnomeschool:

I won't embed them all here, but if you're interested I have covered a couple other dungeons since my last post:

Scarlet Halls (heroic): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjBIN2U9Pjc
    Utgarde Keep: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EerLiPY5pko