Legendary chance from Nethershards

Is the chance for getting a legendary different for the expensive nethershard items and the cheap nethershard items?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytos/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos View Post
    Is the chance for getting a legendary different for the expensive nethershard items and the cheap nethershard items?
    It's only the 5k items fairly sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos View Post
    I've never seen someone get a legendary from the cheap ones but have seen several guildmates get them from the 5k ones.

You can't get legendaries from the 400 ones, only the 5k ones. No clue about chances, but with the 1st legendary bonus chance i had for havoc i got a KBW from the relinquished tokens after like 5 or 6 of them.

I've never heard of anybody getting a legendary from the cheap tokens. Many people get them from the 5k ones though.

I've got an entire video dedicated to the topic.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff_EO8qjNVc

People there and elsewhere CLAIM you can get them from Dauntless and that they have, but 0 proof has come out.
    That was the purpose of the video - attempting to get some one to link a video of them getting a dauntless piece to turn into legendary.

100 percent confirmed you can get them from relinquished though.

Check the comments and see if you believe what those dudes are saying.
    Co-Owner of ONELegionTV - Guides, Tanking, Healing and other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft: Legion
    ONElegionTV
    Co-Owner of TubeistTV - Youtube consultation and advice with a team of 12+ years of YT experience and Youtube Certification. All for FREE!
    Tubeist.tv

On wowhead there's mention you can get a leg with dauntless.

My personal though, everything can give you a legendary, exemple: some people got a legendary from the Blingtron 6000 package

Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    On wowhead there's mention you can get a leg with dauntless.

My personal though, everything can give you a legendary, exemple: some people got a legendary from the Blingtron 6000 package
    i got one from blingtron