Switching to Clothies.

So after playing wow for a little big less then 9 years I've come too realize that I never got into playing a cloth caster. I've played all melee, heals and a dab of hunter. So I've leveled a mage, warlock, and priest all to 90 and was wondering if anyone had advice for playing these classes.

Quote Originally Posted by jobj888 View Post
    So after playing wow for a little big less then 9 years I've come too realize that I never got into playing a cloth caster. I've played all melee, heals and a dab of hunter. So I've leveled a mage, warlock, and priest all to 90 and was wondering if anyone had advice for playing these classes.
    Be prepared to die more often since clothies die pretty easy.
    Mages do great damage and have always been at the top or near top in
    Bad thing is they took all movement and spell casting out and all raids now have heavy movement in them so got to learn when you can stand still and hit big attacks and when not to.

Warlocks are a lot of fun and again usually always do good dps.
    Problem with them usually the best dps spec is a dotting type so have to get use to that.
    Some good addons that can help you track the dots.

Priest they almost always leave shadow as one of the worst dps classes in the game.
    It is a shame because shadow can be fun but it is always left at the bottom by blizz.
    The other two are healing specs so don't know if you want to do those.
    Disc use to be fun because you could dps and still do good heals.
    But that has be nerfed to the ground almost.
    Holy is a good healing spec but like it always has had the prbolem of too many different heals.
    Easy to be using the wrong ones.