1. #1

    Exclamation What will be the 7.3.5 Content & Features?

    So we know 7.3.5 is going to have some of the systems and UI, & leveling changes discussed at Blizzcon...

    What other features and content could make it into this patch?

    I'm pretty sure Antorus is not a part of the 7.3.5 patch since they said its going on the PTR soon, but could there be another raid or dungeon coming with the patch? Maybe an epic quest chain? A new arena or battle ground?

    What would you like to see feature and content wise for 7.3.5?

  2. #2
    Bloodsail Admiral Xtrm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The Exodar
    Posts
    1,091
    Well we know we'll be getting the Silithus battleground and Ulduar Timewalking, other than that, I expect to see some story content since Ion said that Legion had content still to come.

  3. #3
    Bloodsail Admiral Joeygiggles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,163
    7.3.5 also contains the level scaling, they also said there maybe, and I use the word MAYBE because they said MAYBE themselves, some void elf stuff
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

  4. #4
    Most likely, 4 of the 6 allied races will be available to level with the leveling changes released in 7.3.5

  5. #5
    The Lightbringer
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    3,181
    -Complete level scaling, including dungeons.
    Process started in 7.3, many "vanilla" dungeons got extra items added and changed to personal loot but the Kalimdor dungeons were untouched for now.
    I expect personal loot to extend to all dungeons as well (I didn't say raids). We'll know at PTR.


    -New battleground.

    -Ulduar Timewalking.

    -Possibly 4 out of 6 Allied race questlines/unlock as pre-order.

  6. #6
    Very, very, unlikely, but I could see them trying to squeeze in the WPVP changes along with the new level scaling.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Kluian05 View Post
    Most likely, 4 of the 6 allied races will be available to level with the leveling changes released in 7.3.5
    I don't think Allied races will be in Legion. Thats a major selling feature of BfA and you will need the new expansion to access those races.

    Maaaaybe if the offer a BfA pre-order closer to the 7.3.5 release, then I can see them allowing you to be able to level up some allied races (as long as you bought BfA as a pre-order)

    Personally, I'll be getting the collector's edition so I wont have the privilege to level an allied race before BfA comes out anyway if they did.

  8. #8
    The Lightbringer
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    3,181
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I don't think Allied races will be in Legion. Thats a major selling feature of BfA and you will need the new expansion to access those races.
    That's why I think it's pre order bonus.

    4 out of 6 races are pretty much tied to legion, and even have their classes shown already.

    The other 2 are clearly seperated on the website.

    Also 7.3 "datamined" those 4 races.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    That's why I think it's pre order bonus.

    4 out of 6 races are pretty much tied to legion, and even have their classes shown already.

    The other 2 are clearly seperated on the website.

    Also 7.3 "datamined" those 4 races.
    Ahh good point, yeah you may be right then

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post

    -Possibly 4 out of 6 Allied race questlines/unlock as pre-order.
    Actually this would be awesome. I hadnt thought of it but that is likely the reason they are already able to be datamined right now.

  11. #11
    Herald of the Titans Marston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,645
    We know of level scaling, the new BG and the Silithus revamp. With that, we will probably get some overworld stuff in Silithus as well as the Artifact sendoff (I think they mentioned it somewhere that that will come with 7.3.5). Other than that, I could see one more dungeon or mini raid, I doubt it though.

  12. #12
    I can't see allied races being included in the patch. The whole reason we're getting allied races is to fight this big war and we need them, there's no story reason to recruit said allied races if there's no war or battle to fight yet.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by lesty View Post
    I can't see allied races being included in the patch. The whole reason we're getting allied races is to fight this big war and we need them, there's no story reason to recruit said allied races if there's no war or battle to fight yet.
    Why release the level scaling in 7.3.5 if at least some of the allied races are not available? Maybe the races will be slightly delayed to 8.0 patch soon after because of "lore" reasons, but there needs to be some content to fill in the drought before the expansion, and giving people an incentive to level up an allied race is a good option.

  14. #14
    The war is probably going to start in 7.3.5 in silithus. it's not really going to go into super crazy mode until the expansion.

  15. #15
    Does anyone have an ETA about 7.3.5? ^^

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •