Page 6 of 154 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Hello there guys!
    I'm starting to do some parody videos that comes to my mind, so far it has gotten good response! I would like to share it with you guys and try to obtain some feedback, since i'm starting to do these and starting in video edition and all
    Anyways i'm really loving doing this it has been great, and if at least a smile hits you, my job and the video's job is done! So tell me what you think if you hated it, if you loved it, and of course if you liked it a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would mean alot, from the bottom of my heart, and of course to help Hernando's life get easier...
    So here goes nothing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoKPShO1pdI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT4DmYN4BiE

Aside from parodies I also do some pvp videos, they're mediocre-ish if you want to check it out too

Well anyway, hope some of you enjoy, and tell me what you think! Thanks guys <3

Some 5.1 MoP PoM fire mage PvP guides for you guys! HF!

5.1 PoM fire mage basic PvP guide:

5.1 PoM fire mage all cd nuke PvP guide:

Last edited by Prode; 2012-12-03 at 10:09 PM.

WoW has been going for a long time now and remains the most successful MMO out there, despite so much competition. We found ourselves wondering what it is that keeps so many people playing after all this time, when so many other titles have seemingly passed by without nearly as much attention.

Originally Posted by Tigole
    I'm not so sure endgame players would like the face of the game if everyone had instant access to all of the content. There is something to be said for progression and the sense of accomplishment. Don't get me wrong, we have to be careful not to create a brick wall for new people, but I think there is a balance to be struck here.

Not getting much use out of your Helpfull Wikky's Whistle? Follow this guide get where to the location and kill your 50 mobs in under 4 minutes!

Smile

Classic tactic on warsong

Boom! Rank 2 of the Brawlers Guild! Check out what y'all need to join the folks at Rank 3.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's... very cool. Is it taxing for a PC to use animated wallpapers? I've never tried.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    That is extremely subtle which makes it extremely effective.

Very good job.

Any info on software packages used to put it together? (Base images etc used)

Awesome! Ill try this one

wow very nice job!

I think theres demand for more of this type of stuff If you could do a tauren one im sure there would be a lot of love sent your way

Deleted
    Congratulations. This is my new background!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    bah trying to fix the text just makes them invisible rather than making them back to normal
    Yeah I have this problem, how do you make the text white?

Lucky friend! Looks awesome well done!

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to be using this for a very long time thx <3

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Going to be using this for a very long time thx <3
    Was thinking the same thing.

One of my favorite wallpapers is now animated!

Keep being awesome Incindiary.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Incindiary View Post
    So, I made this desktop wallpaper for my best friend who is about to graduate college. He loves WoW, so what better gift to give him than this custom, animated version of Wei Wang's painting of Illidan at the Black Temple. You can view the video below:

There are instructions for how to download the video and use it as your own background as well. What do you guys think?
    New fave wallpaper

I can see in my head how you have done this (photoshop wiz here). So i tip my hat to the amount of effort that would take.

Hey guys,
    I started a YouTube page awhile ago with PvP footage, guides to bosses and all that jazz and I was just wondering if you guys could give your opinion on my videos.
    The youtube channel is called ImmortalityDreadmaul after my guild XD
    http://www.youtube.com/user/immortalitydreadmaul

I have also uploaded another Brawlers guild video that shows the rank 1 boss and how to pass them, if you could rate that video aswell
    Leave any comments here or on the video with tips or improvements
    Brawlers guild - #1 Breaking rule 1...

Brawlers Guild - #2 Rank 1 boss guide!

Please tell me what you think of the changes from video 1 to video 2 are thanks
    THANKS!
    Last edited by Twigleg; 2012-12-05 at 10:20 PM.

Here's a recap of some news over the past week of 5.1, as well as hidden changes that went in yet were left out of the patch notes.

Deleted
    WOW raid with no keepers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs8YWWKyYck I really like it