Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hello there guys!
    I'm starting to do some parody videos that comes to my mind, so far it has gotten good response! I would like to share it with you guys and try to obtain some feedback, since i'm starting to do these and starting in video edition and all
    Anyways i'm really loving doing this it has been great, and if at least a smile hits you, my job and the video's job is done! So tell me what you think if you hated it, if you loved it, and of course if you liked it a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would mean alot, from the bottom of my heart, and of course to help Hernando's life get easier...
    So here goes nothing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoKPShO1pdI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT4DmYN4BiE

Aside from parodies I also do some pvp videos, they're mediocre-ish if you want to check it out too

Well anyway, hope some of you enjoy, and tell me what you think! Thanks guys <3

Some 5.1 MoP PoM fire mage PvP guides for you guys! HF!

5.1 PoM fire mage basic PvP guide:

5.1 PoM fire mage all cd nuke PvP guide:

Last edited by Prode; 2012-12-03 at 10:09 PM.

WoW has been going for a long time now and remains the most successful MMO out there, despite so much competition. We found ourselves wondering what it is that keeps so many people playing after all this time, when so many other titles have seemingly passed by without nearly as much attention.

Originally Posted by Tigole
    I'm not so sure endgame players would like the face of the game if everyone had instant access to all of the content. There is something to be said for progression and the sense of accomplishment. Don't get me wrong, we have to be careful not to create a brick wall for new people, but I think there is a balance to be struck here.

Not getting much use out of your Helpfull Wikky's Whistle? Follow this guide get where to the location and kill your 50 mobs in under 4 minutes!

Smile

Classic tactic on warsong

Boom! Rank 2 of the Brawlers Guild! Check out what y'all need to join the folks at Rank 3.

Illidan and the Black Temple - Animated Wallpaper!

So, I made this desktop wallpaper for my best friend who is about to graduate college. He loves WoW, so what better gift to give him than this custom, animated version of Wei Wang's painting of Illidan at the Black Temple. I wanted to post it here so that you guys could use it and enjoy it too. You can view the video below:

There are instructions for how to download the video and use it as your own background as well. What do you guys think?
    Last edited by Incindiary; 2012-12-05 at 06:02 PM.

That's... very cool. Is it taxing for a PC to use animated wallpapers? I've never tried.
    "Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my comrade." - Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    That's... very cool. Is it taxing for a PC to use animated wallpapers? I've never tried.
    That depends. I have an older Asus G52 laptop, and it doesn't even slow it down a smidge. If you can play wow on medium settings without any issues, then this should run without a hitch.

That is extremely subtle which makes it extremely effective.

Very good job.

Any info on software packages used to put it together? (Base images etc used)

Quote Originally Posted by sonof View Post
    That is extremely subtle which makes it extremely effective.

Very good job.

Any info on software packages used to put it together? (Base images etc used)
    Thank you. I used Adobe After Effects (a few plugins like Trapcode Particular, Video Copilot Optical Flares) and Adobe Photoshop. I only used the original artwork by Wie Wang as source material.

Awesome! Ill try this one

wow very nice job!

I think theres demand for more of this type of stuff If you could do a tauren one im sure there would be a lot of love sent your way

Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    wow very nice job!

I think theres demand for more of this type of stuff If you could do a tauren one im sure there would be a lot of love sent your way
    Exactly how much love are we talking about here? I need numbers.

Congratulations. This is my new background!

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    bah trying to fix the text just makes them invisible rather than making them back to normal
    Yeah I have this problem, how do you make the text white?

Quote Originally Posted by Tedsterz View Post
    Yeah I have this problem, how do you make the text white?
    After you fix the shadow under the text, you have to reload the background under:

right-click desktop > personalize > desktop background

That normally fixes it for me.

Lucky friend! Looks awesome well done!

Going to be using this for a very long time thx <3