Page 1 of 154
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

World of Warcraft Screenshots/Videos

Please use this thread to post links to your World of Warcraft-related videos or screenshots

1. Don't beg for likes, favorites, subscribers, etc.

2. Don't bash or insult anyone's videos

3. Don't use this to advertise contests, giveaways, etc.

Deleted
    Hallow's End 2009: before dungeon teleporting
    http://imgur.com/a/QvJQP#28

Edit: I suppose I might as well post a video of when I got my 100 000th kill on a notorious guild leader on my server, but I warn you that its quality is rather poor, even compared with the standards then (end WotLK). Brings me back!

Last edited by mmoc9e130e6b31; 2012-09-23 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Added video

Patch 5.0.5 -PoM Fire Mage- PvP Montage! HF!

Last edited by Prode; 2012-09-24 at 01:20 PM.

Deleted
    I really liked that video, Prode. Beautiful fights.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQK28AnLwig

A WoW video I made to test out expressions in After Effects.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=39DgqcQo5WA&feature=plcp

This is part of a music video I'm working on that's probably going to end up being terrible :P.
    Note: This has no color correction or finalized masking (You can see the glasses clipping the hand)

P.S. - Can't post links yet
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-09-24 at 12:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone had to do it.. and if you want a job doing properly, do it yourself.

MoP is Panda Style (GANGNAM STYLE Parody)

Our Guild Paradox EU was particularly bored this past week.. The excitement for the impending MoP release overpowering even the that found playing the relatively new Guild Wars 2. During a random dungeon run we came up with the lyrics. And so it was born. A week long project to make a K-Pop video about pandas with very little pandas in it. With no experience of making WoW machinima, or using WoW Model Viewer I expected this to turn out a hell of a lot worse than it did, especially with me also being in control of singing.

I hope you guys enjoy. It's a bit of fun.. I hope you're as excited for MoP as we are!

See you @ 90! :-)

Realm First! Level 90 Tips and Jade Forest SPEEDRUN Walkthrough

Sup folks. Done a lot of levelling on the beta and I know there's a lot of people that are interested in going for realm first level 90. For those of you that haven't been able to level on the beta due to not having access or out of laziness, I've put together a short (10 minute) video that talks you through a couple of tips for levelling up quickly, and also runs you through the quest path for the Jade Forest so you don't have to waste time figuring out what to do for each quest.

Watch the video a couple of times so you commit each quest to memory and you don't waste valuable time trying to figure out what to do. This should give you enough of a headstart to creep away from the masses of people on your server and move into Valley and beyond.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7iI3...ature=youtu.be

This isn't supposed to be an all encompassing guide, but it should be pretty helpful to any of you that didn't get the chance to beta much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sheppo View Post
    Our Guild Paradox EU was particularly bored this past week.. The excitement for the impending MoP release overpowering even the that found playing the relatively new Guild Wars 2. During a random dungeon run we came up with the lyrics. And so it was born. A week long project to make a K-Pop video about pandas with very little pandas in it. With no experience of making WoW machinima, or using WoW Model Viewer I expected this to turn out a hell of a lot worse than it did, especially with me also being in control of singing.

I hope you guys enjoy. It's a bit of fun.. I hope you're as excited for MoP as we are!

See you @ 90! :-)
    That is an incredibly awesome video

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    That is an incredibly awesome video
    thanks Dartsithis, glad you enjoyed it!.. even though I'm really bad at singing hehe
    When did the forum change to stop videos being posted to the main forum? I must have missed the memo and angered a moderator in the process.

Deleted

Amaranth's boomkin youtube channel

Hey yo, names Amaranth ! I started up my channel in cataclysm to prepare for mop, and by that i mean to improve my editing skills etc, now when mop is finally here im gonna spend soooo much more time into editing videos. So basically what im going to do is a lot of boomkin pvp guides and ofcourse some insane noobslaughtering montages!

If you want to get better at playing a boomkin or you just enjoy watching a boomkin destroying things in bg's then check my channel out by clicking the link below. Im also very easy to get in contact with since i read all of my mails in my inbox.

WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/WEEKLYCAP
    Last edited by Rivin; 2012-09-25 at 07:53 PM.

planking in wow

Deleted
    With the release of the new expansion comes and new show - Wow talk with wendy
    Designed to be a comedy and some fun, I hope you guys like it.

The Greatness that is in the new MoP Expansion.
    Nothing better than being able to take a piss on your own farm in peace. : )

My guild just killed the world boss known as Wabrand, enjoy! (A few days ago actually lol)

90 Rares are hard! J/k.

Video guide on getting started with Pet battles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something is seriosly wrong with those minipets. I mean finding 1 in the middle of a minefield.

Don't sweat the details!!!

Want to get those Pets leveled with the quickness check this out.

Deleted
    Pvp while leveling is fun - oh and White tiger watch over joooo!

Alliance PvP Vendor Location

Horde PvP Vendor Location
    Last edited by MOGATRON; 2021-04-16 at 12:26 PM.