Page 8 of 154 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

5.1 MoP PoM fire mage PvP arena for you guys! HF!

Rogue 5.1 DOMINATION.
    Want Rogue Gameplay? Subtlety/Assassination Guides? 2v2 3v3 and 1v1 strategies?

http://www.youtube.com/user/SusejFTW

Also SCP Containment Breach, Guild Wars 2, and Diablo 3!

Deleted
    Made my first duel commentary video, and wanted to share it with you guys! Now this isn't suposed to be a guide sort of thing but as i comment i try to say all the tips and tricks that helped me out alot and made me win these duels. Not showing skill here, to be honest duels as a warrior isn't that hard at all, it is for entertainment purpose only and maybe to help out a little bit some new warriors around here
    I duel a Ret Paladin, a BM Hunter a Balance druid and a Frost Mage (dem tears xD), hope you guys enjoy and if you do a thumbs up or maybe a subscribe would mean the whole world to me!

WoW MOP: Dalaran = (Major Spoilers) II

WoW MOP: Dalaran = (Major Spoilers) II

5.1 MoP PoM fire mage arena PvP for you guys! HF!

Deleted
    Temple of Kotmogu 5.1 Rated Battleground Arms warrior PoV Enjoy guys

Deleted
    WW Monk PvP 1v4 in random BG

Blue geared + t1 weapon

If you like to watch more ww monk pvp check out my channel for upcoming BG PvP Videos

A Wnderfull video I made to test out expressions in After Effects.

Last edited by PANDA EXPRESS; 2012-12-19 at 08:21 PM.

Last edited by Prode; 2012-12-21 at 01:44 PM.

Deleted
    Hello there everyone!
    Here is another parody i've made and wanted to share to all of you, specially to the ones that play with their girlfriend, somedays this is just how it goes xD
    I thought this could be better, definitly could, but i'm still a beginner in the edition process unfortunatly, I'm learning everyday and my journey is being absolutely awesome so far!

I hope you guys enjoy the video feedback is very very welcome and also a thumbs up or even a subsribe, besides meaning the world to me, will somehow help him to do his desired arenas

Here goes nothing!

Make 1.2k Gold Per Hour Without Moving
    Finally it pays to be a rogue this expansion. I knew clawing my way to 90 on my rogue would pay of somehow. We can barely out damage a warriors second wind but at least we can make a fair amount of gold without so much as moving an inch.
    Last edited by crosscoastgaming; 2012-12-22 at 06:52 AM.

Good morning everyone,

I am making a WoW machinima video about a killer sheep , Please check it out if you are interested.

Thanks,
    TC

Deleted
    Hello there fellow warriors!
    In this video i'm introducing an interesting composition of talents you might want to consider, this comp allows you to do a chain immobilize a target which can be very effective in alot of particular cases.
    I wanted to share this because i see alot of warriors not using these ever, so it might introduce something new to you, or if you already tried this out well, I hope at least you can bring some experiences to the discussion
    The comp is basicaly the mix of Warbringer, Shockwave and Staggering Shout, some of these specs alone can be considered weaker than others in that tier, but if you mix them they come to be very effective
    Hope you guys enjoy this if you do a thumbs up or subscirbe would mean the world to me

Here goes nothing!

WoW MOP: Vol'Jin Scenario

WoW MOP: Vol'Jin Scenario

WoW PvP: Alliance FAIL

WoW PvP: Alliance FAIL

Deleted

=)

Very Nice =)

You guys might remember me from making the Azerothian Super Villains long ago. Well, now I've got a new show going about pets, the young bosses...Warcraft Babies. Here is Ep 2: