Page 9 of 154 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5.1 MoP PoM fire mage arena PvP for you guys! HF!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KelaniScar View Post
    90 Rares are hard! J/k.

y u ppl who make videos always cut it off before you loot it so we can't see what dropped?

10+ Year Old Account
    Back at the end of cataclysm I made this cinematic movie of heroic Dragon Soul:

Deleted
    I present to you a Silvershard Mines battleground Perfection bots or? xD Btw guys if you like it a thumbs up or maybe a subscribe would mean the whole world to me <3

5.1 PTR is live, took a bit of exploring and Oondasta didn't like that, but I managed to escape and see what abouts this island holds for us!

Also took a look at the changes Unholy Death Knight's get in 5.2, very nice to see Gary not have a cost now!

Deleted
    Patch 5.2 Isle of the Thunder King zone preview from Tear Down This Wall Scenario. The scenario didn't work so I just explored some parts of the zone:

i really liked the video

Deleted
    New world boss Oondasta, Isle of Giants and Throne of Thunder Bosses with images from Dungeon Journal:
    (I wonder if the Pandaren Phoenix and Hydra bosses are only placeholder images or real bosses...)

Deleted
    Hello just a quick video about Monk PvP as windwalker in 2v2....

hello a friend of mine made a video and I was impressed by his editing skills (compared to mine anyhow). I actually enjoyed it.

hope you like it

The Youtubes
    FS7 Gaming
    Minecraft, World of Warcraft, and Guild Wars 2 all great games played by a not so great gamer..

I was able to venture out to the Isle of the Thunder King! This barely shows how epic this island is as just everything on it is amazing.

So I did a raid guide for Oondasta, its the first real guide I have ever done. Hope you all enjoy!

Zukumani~

Deleted
    Hello everyone! Went fury specced with bladestorm and this is the result with live commentary! Hope you guys enjoy if you do support is deeply appreciated

Beyond the Mists returns for the first part into the new year covering Patch 5.2 news!

This is a very simple way!

All you need: it is to go in Halfhill and take with you only ONE priest, with talent Cascade.

Now see what will be u can do:

Safety zone (phase): where planting vegetables, run in this zone and guards will not can get you.

use subtitles in video

5.1 MoP PoM fire mage arena PvP for you guys! HF!