Page 12 of 64 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Part 3 of the tauren druid leveling series! Thanks so much for the amazing support you have been giving this series so far!

The new pet battle changes are finally in this build of the PTR! Check out some of the new pets as well as there are a lot added in 5.2!

In Patch 5.2 we'll get a completelly new PvP UI, it seems we'll also get bonus reputation for dungeons(not working in PTR currently), and there seem to be a lot of new scenario!
    Admin of Hearthstone Hungary (

Finally released my first montage ever exactly 1 week after trailer was released. :P This Montage covers World PvP, Battleground Pvp and Arena PvP! Enjoy People!

I would be very grateful if you could tell me if it's good or not and if I can improve on some parts.

Frost Fever Montage Trailer Thread

Hello there dear mmo-champion! Have some really nice changes announced in this video, that really got me motivated, and testing out SMF Fury in a BG with live commentary Nothing to great, i was just really excited about telling the change, but deffinitly more SMF in the future was fun as hell
    If you liked it support would mean the world <3

The next episode is up for the taruen druid leveling series!! so far you guys have showed amazing support on all the episodes!

5.2 adds some more lore achievements, so Lore of Pandaria returns with a new segment, Gods and Monsters!

Hello there everyone! Here is my second video of duels with commentary / tips! Had tons of fun doing this one and surely more to come specially in 5.2, hope you guys can enjoy it, if so a thumbs up would be absolutely wonderful!

I made a video showing off my warrior skills in PvP:
    i5 4690k ♦ Z97-A ♦ GTX 760 SLI ♦ 8 GB ♦ 120Gb + 1Tb + 4Tb ♦ Define R4
    Muh Paladin

An old video I made back in the days.

Hello there dear mmo champion! Here's some good old fashion world pvp, I pay a little visit to my alliance friends in Goldshire and this is how it went! Nothing special not a top notch pvp video mainly for fun and it was hell of a lot fun!
    If you like it a thumbs up or a subscribe would be absolutely amazing <3

cool thats awesome

my first wow video mm hunter go check a lot ppl told me its epic......

Hello there dear mmo-champion! I've just made a Keybinding guide and hopefully it will help you if you still struggle with it, I go through the way of thinking and the patterns of keybinding! I have been messaged about this and i'm sure there are still people, specially new players that still struggle with it so, here you go! ^^ if it helped let me know and support would be awesomly appreciated! <3

So in 5.2 there will be 10 new rare spawns that come on the Isle of Thunder. Each of them is a challenge to down, and if you manage to take down all 10 you get the achievement Champions of Lei Shen!
    I complied together information on them, including coordinates, health, abilities, and a quick general strat to help everyone down them much easier. I hope that you all find this to be helpful to becoming the next Champion of Lei Shen!

High Overlord
    Afaik this is the first and only Mogu'shan video, similar to Muqq's videos back in the days, It's only the 3 first bosses on normal mode, I will probably reupload episode 1 when I have enough footage of the heroic bosses.

Since I am new here I can only provide a split link "you"

So yeah, im starting to recording for my guild , and I was wondering if I could get some feedback from you guys.
    quality and so on
    Last edited by Movtre; 2013-02-07 at 08:13 PM.

Hello there dear mmo-champion! Here is a battleground, Temple of Kotmogu ownage! ^^ This one isn't with live commentary, but with commentary overneath the footage, it's also really fun, and because I haven't done like that in a while, and gives more freedom to speak Hope you all enjoy and if you do support would mean alot! <3

Hello people, about a week ago I created a video based on WoW's end-game content and decided to post it. Enjoy

Last edited by KrumTheKing; 2013-02-10 at 04:26 PM.