You get a choice between PvP and PvE dailies on the new Isle of Thunder in 5.2, here's a quick look at the differences between them and about how long it takes to finish them!

The video is a little late but here is our first H Sha kill.

#1 US 25 9 hours/week
    Last edited by Gliff; 2013-02-26 at 03:45 AM.

The last part of the Isle of Thunder questline, with a great conclusion to it!

Hey guys, my name is Priesttrev.

I started a YouTube channel about two weeks ago and it's growing fairly steadily, but I don't think i'm getting enough exposure. That's what brought me here.
    On my channel, you will find DAILY uploads of 2200+ Discipline Priest Arena Gameplay.

Please support me by subscribing and leaving positive feedback!

Youtube.com/Priesttrev

Thanks, Priesttrev.

Deleted
    Hello there dear mmo-champion! Here is the challenge video done with great success ^^ For those who are unfamiliar with this idea, basicly I posted a video saying that anyone could challenge to do something within the game and I would record the attempt to do it, so the first challenge was get top killing blows in alterac valley and here is the result!

I hope you all like it and if you do support would be absolutely amazing <3 Thanks everyone!

One of the last rare spawn added in 5.2 left to cover, this guy drops a nice flavor item and is not related to the Champions of Lei Shen achievement.

The official thunder king trailer! patch 5.2! and my thoughts about it! Super excited about this ptach!

was looking through my screenshots, and I stumbled upon this.. Had completely forgotten all about it. But it was while levelling in the beginning of MoP for a quest that required a little walking of the NPC, and people had literally lined up to complete it.
    Last edited by Wheelz; 2013-03-01 at 07:57 PM.

That faded figure in archaeology gets it's own place now with the Mantid, adding another race to the list of races you get learn more about! Two new Bind on Account items as well for their rares, so a great addition indeed.

Deleted
    Hello there dear anook! ^^ Here is some good arena games with affliction warlock (Gimlihadanaxe) and Holy Paladin, this is a really fun comp I've been playing for a while and will stick with it, maybe even for 5.2! I hope you all enjoy this as much as I did recording and playing it, if you do thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would mean the world! <3

New video talking about some of the new Raid changes in patch 5.2!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Fun with Heroic Gara'jal! ~ No Totems!

Deleted
    Hello there dear mmo-champion! ^^ It's my pleasure to be able to share this RBG I did and record, it's a silvershard mines and it was deffinitly a lot of fun and intense aswell ^^ Now i'm not gonna lie to you, unfortunatly I don't have time to find a fix team, so the rbgs I am able to do are pugs I pick up here and there, therefore the rating is not that serious buisness, I hope you can still enjoy it, and if you do a thumbs up would be absolutely amazing, thanks guys <3

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    From a couple weeks ago now, with a crappy UI. I like the song though, didn't realise I chose the non-instrumental version when i rendered it.

Subscribe for boss videos of every Throne of Thunder encounter on normal difficulty this week!

5.2 MoP PoM fire mage arena PvP for you guys! HF!

Deleted
    Hello there dear mmo-champion! It's my pleasure to share this video, my first experience testing out 5.2 (as always with my warrior ^^), I don't think it's that bad at all despite all the survivability nerfs, anyways this is a first summed up view a more in depth thought will come, I hope you enjoy this as much as I did recording and if you did a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would mean the world to me <3

After hearing Lorewalker Cho's audio for 'Gods and Monsters', I felt I simply HAD to do a lore video about the Mogu and Lei Shen.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Half main and alt group Durumu the Forgotten kill.