Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

i was such a noob back then

Hello there everyone!
    Here is a Duel commentary video, since I absolutely love doing these and seems to help some people! In this one I'm facing a Frost mage, Shadow Priest, an Elemental Shaman, a Rogue, a WW monk and a destruction warlock!
    What I'm gonna do is throw some commentary on the duesl explaining what's going on and providing tips with some crucial events during the duel! ^^
    I hope you guys enjoy it, if you do a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would mean the absolute world to me! <3

Hello there everyone! Here is further progress as WLM comp, I'm actually really proud of what we can do with enough stress, and finally climbing the rating ladder So here are two games vs Kitty Cleave and RMP which were pretty interesting and I really wanted to share
    I really do hope you guys enjoy these matches, if you do a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would absolutely be wonderful and it would mean the world! <3
    Thank you!

This is a really cool thread. Thanks!

Did this some time ago, was 2-4 days to late to be the 2nd on youtube as I was away for a week after I had a few tries, but 3rd isnt that bad tho..

Couldnt link it, but you can find it on youtube by searching "Madness of Deathwing 10M Normal Shadow Priest Solo" uploaded by ShadowMebs.

(Sorry about the random music choice 7am after I killed it :P)

Hello there dear anook! Here is a very different video! Some Warrior 2v1 in arena Solo Queues with bladestorm fun ^^ First of I want to state that this is not to display any kind of mad skills, I must admit you need to be lucky to get this done, at least playing a warrior, nevertheless it was awesome fun and really something that I want to share so here it goes!
    I really do hope you enjoy it, if you do a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would mean the absolute world to me! <3

Temple of Motmogu.

Solo'ing Tempest Keep.
    » Active MMO-Champion visitor since: 12-12-2012 «
    » Predict Warlords of Draenor to sell 3 Million copies at first day «

Cool

Hi to all, sorry for my very bad english. This is my song about whiners. I tried to translate subtitles, that was understandable. Happy viewing!

Vault of Archavon.

---------- Post added 2013-06-09 at 03:01 AM ----------

» Active MMO-Champion visitor since: 12-12-2012 «
    » Predict Warlords of Draenor to sell 3 Million copies at first day «

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Check out my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/MairouTV

My guild just got Ji-Kun (lol casuals) and here is my PoV doing nests.
    Watch in 720p or 1080p

Hello there dear mmo-champion! Here is a single arena match which I really think it deserves a video on its own, this was one hell of alot crazy match that just puts you on your toes from start to finish with so many risky situations it was awesome!
    As WLS vs Elemental shaman / Frost Mage / Disc priest!
    Hope you guys enjoy this match if you do a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would be absolutely amazing and it would mean the world! <3

A lot changes with 5.4 and it's already seen right at the start of the PTR!

Some of the battle pets from ptr: Moon Moon, Essence of Yu'lon and Piere animations and sounds

A look around Timeless Isle, where a lot of world bosses reside and also is the basis of a new scenario!

Hello there everyone! Here is a SMF Fury Live commentary WSG which was insane! For all the fury lovers out there, insane respect <3 This spec is alot of fun, and in this one I'm trying out Dragon's Roar with the SMF Passive which increases it's damage by a good whole lot! ^^
    Also I'm open for challenges! Which means everyone can comment on the video challenging me to do something (use your creativity ) and I will attempt to do it on one take ^^
    I hope you all enjoy the video, if you did a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would mean the whole world to me! <3

With those strange looking changes to enchants and such that were datamined it seems that you can now put any enchant on any weapon! Meaning... even crazier twinks!

I'm going to try and see how much support this series can get.
    Its a series where I'll just do random facts of lore from the Warcraft universe.
    For a first topic I did Rogues:

Please leave a comment saying if you enjoyed it or not please ^_^
    The amount of Alliance in this roster... is disturbing....

My avatar is such wow, much amaze, so boss. It's there because I was infracted. Will remain until after :3
    Just... This is the greatest post ever: Right here.

Hello there dear mmo-champion! Here is the challenge video now done which I accepted one from the username Lenriko and he challenged me to do a full BG commentary with a Troll Accent! And so I did haha ^^
    Tons of fun doing this, try not to mock me that much tho XD A pretty different and sily video that I hope all of you enjoy! Thank you so much for watching and if you did enjot a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would mean the whole world to me! <3

I like chickens. Don't you dare judge me!
    Check out 1 of the most awesome wow vids evah known to mankind!