Deleted

Hello again everyone! Once again I'm back to show more changed in the World of Warcraft, and this time Loch Modan is where my eye is focused on. Enjoy!

computer

Hey yo, names romio ! I started up my channel in cataclysm to prepare for mop, and by that i mean to improve my editing skills etc, now when mop is finally here im gonna spend soooo much more time into editing videos.know more about

- - - Updated - - -

I started up my channel in cataclysm to prepare for mop, and by that i mean to improve my editing skills etc

- - - Updated - - -

However I do apologise, the latest changes were still not in the PTR so for some part of this video I'll just really be talking, sorry if it gets boring!

Deleted
    Hello there everyone!
    First off my deep apologies to anyone who watches my videos for not releasing anything in the past week, I got super busy and had some problems that I'm still struggling a bit but everything will be alright haha ^^
    That being said here is an Arena commentary 2v2 with a Discipline priest, where I'll try to commentate on some matches as best as I can, explaining what is going on and some tips and tacs

I really do hope you guys enjoy this video, if you do a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would be absolutely wonderful, thank you everyone! <3

10+ Year Old Account
    That was great

Last edited by thegoodrogue; 2013-07-05 at 11:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pride who used to be part of OMFGCata has started a new series called "lore tour"

Deleted
    Hello there everyone! It's so awesome to be back! And here I deliver a commentary on Fighting scenarios as a Warrior where I'll try to explain as best as I can what is going on in certain encounters in order to, hopefuly, provide some help with tips here and there
    I really do hope you ugys enjoy this, if you do a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would be absolutely amazing and it would mean the world! <3

I made some video with logo from my guild. Check out guys!

Deleted
    Hello there dear mmo-champion! Here is some 3v3 trying out TSG, not the strongest comp but still pretty fun and still competetive, anywhow this was a try out we had with a Mistweaver Monk, not the best healer since we do lack CC, overall we had some good matches and here are some to share!
    I really do hope you guys enjoy this if you do a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would be absolutely wonderful and it would mean the world, thank you! <3

An easy way to kill players of your faction. You will need every single mount. Soars up and out of the game. Best in the capital. The player will fly down without a parachute.

Deleted
    Hello there everyone! Here's a video with some 5.4 PTR Warrior Gameplay, where I'll go into my thoughts and have a nice little discussion about warrior changes, specially the Bladestorm change, which gives alot ot think of ^^
    So this is pretty much a rant about what's comming with some gameplay of the PTR in case you are curious ^^ I'll tell you overall, warrios feel amazing!

If you like this video a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would be absolutely wonderful and it would mean the whole world! Thank you <3

Deleted
    Hey guys,

last night we got it, we killed Lei Shen Heroic.
    I decide to create a Movie for my guild but not a standard !
    I hope u will enjoy but plz leave me a comment whats bad / good / or maybe have to be better.

We're a german Guild from Zirkel des Cenarius - Kreuzzug des Zirkels.
    I know we're not a world top 10 guild, but we work hard together
    and will get our final GOALS.

Musik:
    Two Steps From Hell - Forces of Destiny
    Two Steps from Hell - Undying Love
    Two Steps From Hell - Birth of a Hero Long
    E.S Posthumus - Unstoppable
    InEyes: FireMage Pjay

Setup:
    Tanks Lenanel (Protpala) / Othok (ProtWarri)
    Heals Valaria (HolyPala) / Galatong (MonkHeal)
    Meeles Critme (Rogue) / Sothros (Deathknight)
    Ranges Milatdas (ShadowPriest) / Mendeln (Warlock) / Julina (Moonkin) / Pjay (Mage)

greetings PJ
    Last edited by mmoc9728f304ec; 2013-07-18 at 06:39 PM.

I started up a youtube channel recently; I really love watching videos of world first boss kills so I started making some of my own with some really cool music to go along. This is my guilds first kill of heroic Primordius; skada meters and annotations are at the end of the video. Music requests are very welcomed.

Deleted
    Taking a look at some of the more interesting "secrets" that can be found in the Timeless Isle. Spent all day in the PTR - very fun though trolling is an issue at times. Players can summon these big spikes that trap people xD

Also be sure to check out Crendors latest video, its quite hillarious.

Deleted
    Hello there everyone! Here is another duel commentary video, since it has been helping so many people out and I love doing them, here is another! ^^ Where I'll do my best to explain what is going on and provide some tips and tricks as much as I can!
    We'll be facing a Feral Druid, a Frost Mage, a Ret Pala and a Destro Lock on this one!

I really do hope you this can help in anyway, or at least that you guys enjoy the video! If you do a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would be asbolutely wonderful!
    Thank you <3

Deleted
    Level 1-10 In 7 Minutes

- - - Updated - - -