Deleted
    Hello there everyone! ^^ Here are some of the most broken hilarious arenas I've ever been part of! xD
    Basically I went to do some 2v2 with Gimlihadanaxe, an Unholy DK and I went as Fury with Bladestorm, needless to say I don't think we had a game that lasted more than 15 seconds! xD

I hope you have as much fun as we did watching this ^^ If you do a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would be absolutely amazing and it owuld mean the world to me!
    Thank you! <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Made a few achievement guide videos for Timeless Isle
    Hopefully you guys like!

Thanks for viewing guys

there dear mmo-champion! I've just made a Keybinding guide and hopefully it will help you if you still struggle with it, I go through the way of thinking and the patterns of keybinding!

Deleted

Smile [Video] The Destruction of Warcraft

Hey Guys,
    I just wanted to post you my latest Video called "The Destruction of Warcraft" - usually I´m a J4F WoW YouTuber.
    But I just wanted to try myself in cutting and this is what i could do:

I actually now it´s not perfect and also quite short, but I would be happy if you could leave me some constructive criticism because I am also planning to do something similar if the interests in the first Video are good enough.
    Wish you good fun and hope you like it,
    Yuum

PS: Sorry if there are grammar mistakes I´m not a native English speaker :P

Oh and sorry that I opened a new Thread in the "General Discussion" didn´t see this thread :/
    Last edited by mmoc15733f5ca5; 2013-08-17 at 12:04 AM.

Deleted
    Hello there everyone! ^^
    As requested here is the second part of some FURY with Bladestorm 2v2 arenas feat Gimlihadanaxe as Unholy DK ofc ^^
    Needless to say some of the matches as previously were obviously broken and didn't last more than a few seconds making these matches rather hilarious haha ^^

I hope you guys enjoy this one as much as part 1 and if you do a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would be absolutely wonderful and it would mean the world!
    Thank you! <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Although I was thinking of making a new thread for this I'm not sure if that would be allowed with having this video thread here as well, so here I am.

In the last 2 days I've made some 5.4 preview guides, for the 4 celestial world bosses and a 5.4 survival guide. I was wondering if people could watch them and give feedback on where to improve and if you'd be interested in more of this type of content.

The first link is a playlist with the 4 celestial world bosses:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF3Iu...Wz6hoBjl2PGydP

This is just one of the 4 world bosses:

This is the 5.4 survival guide:

Thanks in advance!

10+ Year Old Account

Magical Ogre Idol from the TcG Reign of Fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Deleted
    So from my experience of browsing YouTube and various other sites for guides back before I knew a lot about the game I'd always stumble across videos which took 5 minutes to actually get to the information that I'd actually clicked the video for.

I've attempted to make a shortened straight to the point guide. I'm looking for any feedback and if needed how I could improve my future videos.

If you take the time to watch it, thanks a lot!

- - - Updated - - -

Another one of my shortened guides!

Deleted
    Hello there everyone! Here is a video on some 1vX scenarios, of course as a warrior! Where I'll pretty much roll some clips of such situations and explain what is going on and try to provide as much helpful information on what to do when facing more than one oponents! ^^
    Since the warrior class lacks CC a whole lot, there is not that much science to 1vXing oponents but there is somethings to take into consideration as I explain in the video! ^^

I hope you guys enjoy this video or that it will help to some extent! If you do enjoy it a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would be absolutely wonderful and it would mean the world!
    Thank you <3

Deleted
    Hello there everyone! I'm very pleased to share the last Dueling session on this patch 5.3! ^^
    In this video I'll throwin some duels with commentary, explaining what is happening and my thought process reacting to my oponent's actions, with hopes that it can help some of you guys ^^
    We'll be fighting a Rogue, an Unholy DK (Gimlihadanaxe!), an Arcane Mage, a Hunter and a Feral Druid!

I hoep you enjoy this video, if you do a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would mean the whole world to me! <3
    Thank you

Deleted
    Hello there everyone! The challenge of the previous video is done! And I'm more than happy to share with you guys the moment and this battleground commentary that was tons and tons of fun!
    The challenge was to do 5milion damage within 5mins on any BG and this was the attempt haha ^^ Thanks yo everyone who threw a challenge this is something that I'll keep doing from time to time in the future and have fun with you guys!

If you enjoy this video a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would be absolutely wonderful and it would mean the world to me! <3
    Thank you! ^^

Check out my good friend Proxy the rogue! he is coming back after a long break and is getting back into making videos for 5.4

Deleted
    Hello there everyone! Patch 5.4 is hitting pretty pretty soon! And it looks like it is going to be our time to shine again, it looks like glory days are ahead! So let us prepare for glory!
    With the returning of Bladestorm in 5.4, nothing better than a neat warm up with a Glorystorm montage!
    This is not to show skill at all, just some clips I got overtime having fun with Bladestorm and would be awesome to share with you guys! ^^

I hope you guys enjoy this video, if you do a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would be absolutely amazing and it would mean the whole world to me!
    Thank you so much!

Deleted
    Alliance in MoP...

Loool....in the end...tu tu tu tu!!!

Deleted
    Hello there everyone! Here is kind of a Bonus video ^^ If you saw the previous montage you could see that I had a duel with Gimli (which is the Unholy DK) that I recorded for the montage, however upon selecting the clips I noticed that this duel session was actually pretty fun and decided to share aswell with you guys!

So here is the duel session Warrior vs Unholy DK with the juicy Bladestorm in it!
    I hope you guys enjoy this video, if you do a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would be absolutely wonderful and it would mean the world to me! <3